Goodbye Jesus

An Examination Of The "evidence" For Jesus

lothartx

I "Stumbled" upon this thread. It was started in August of 2004 and is now 44 pages long and was active up until the end of 2007.

I have read through most of the original authors set of posts and found it pretty interesting. I figured I'd post a link here in case somebody might want to take a look.

An Examination of the "Evidence" for Jesus

What more evidence do you need than jesus loves you? Because he does love you. Not me so much but you, you he loves.

mwc

• Super Moderator

Evidence for Jesus? Four years of looking and haven't found it?

Time to give up.

- Chris

After two thousand years you would think christians could prove their point by now?

I think they're evidence gets a little moldier each decade...

In the fall of 2006 I got my "evidence." NT prof dug up all the classical evidence "for" Jesus and I started a thread on here to see how exChristians viewed the very same evidence. We examined the exact same stuff and came to opposite conclusions.

Add to that the fact that the arguments he used to "prove" the evidence for Jesus would not be strong enough to pass for any paper on any other topic I would write for him.

Add to that the fact that the arguments he used to "prove" the evidence for Jesus would not be strong enough to pass for any paper on any other topic I would write for him.

That's how it works in a nut-case, sorry I mean, in a nut-shell. They want their special pleading, because they think they're so special, and they do like the emotional appeal too.