Goodbye Jesus

E-mail Me Or Add Me To Myspace

Guest muna666

Guest muna666

Hey, i'm an exchristian looking for some e-mail buddies or myspace friends, first let me tell you alittle about my current life. I live with my fundie parents, my dad is probably a type a of bi-polar but doesn't take meds, and my mom has MS and lives off disability.

We live in a house provided by my grandma because we are semi-poor. We live out in the country, where all the red necks of the south are.

I'm lucky enough to have a nice computer to chat to people I couldn't normally talk to because of my parents. Its also the tool I used to deconvert, which was about a year ago, and i'm loving not being a xtian anymore.

I'm 17 yrs old, going on 18 in 4 1/2 months, and I want to move out asap. I should be able to when I get my GED.

I've went through a lot of mental drama, and I take 20mg of paxil.

Oh, and i'm bisexual.

My myspace link is /0101c

Hi there muna! You sound JUST like me, only a year older. I deconverted thanks to the internet, I live out in a rural area with a bunch of rednecks, but my parents aren't really fundies.

geez, viewed by 52 people and only 1 reply. :Hmm: Did I put this post in the right area??

Yup, this is the place.

Some of us don't use MySpace. They've got a bit of a problem with Atheist and tend to take down their profiles and such. They don't like our kind, and I don't like them. It seems we're 'inappropriate material', and 'offensive'.

Not to say I'm not offended by the idea that I can't figure out if I'm a good person or not without Jesus to help me.

The funniest part, is they're the persecuted ones.

Guest muna666
geez, viewed by 52 people and only 1 reply. :Hmm: Did I put this post in the right area??

Yup, this is the place.

Some of us don't use MySpace. They've got a bit of a problem with Atheist and tend to take down their profiles and such. They don't like our kind, and I don't like them. It seems we're 'inappropriate material', and 'offensive'.

Not to say I'm not offended by the idea that I can't figure out if I'm a good person or not without Jesus to help me.

The funniest part, is they're the persecuted ones.

Ya I heard about that, that like deleted this huge atheist group cause they thought it was offensive. That pisses me off so much. :nono:

Sometimes it just takes a little time... :)

Welcome Muna666! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Ya I heard about that, that like deleted this huge atheist group cause they thought it was offensive. That pisses me off so much. :nono:

It's actually back up and running again. :grin: I think they took it down to stop the spam from the person that hacked into it. I'm happy it's back. I didn't rejoin it.. it just popped back into my groups.

Atheists and agnostic Myspace

Guest muna666

It's actually back up and running again. :grin: I think they took it down to stop the spam from the person that hacked into it. I'm happy it's back. I didn't rejoin it.. it just popped back into my groups.

Atheists and agnostic Myspace

Sweet, i've gotta join it now. :D

So do I... but most of my friends on there are Christians. Bah. Oh well, as long as they don't bible-spam me I won't have to delete anyone.

Hey, i'm an exchristian looking for some e-mail buddies or myspace friends, first let me tell you alittle about my current life. I live with my fundie parents, my dad is probably a type a of bi-polar but doesn't take meds, and my mom has MS and lives off disability.

We live in a house provided by my grandma because we are semi-poor. We live out in the country, where all the red necks of the south are.

You have my sympathies! I was raised by Pentecostals in Alabama and had to attend services there for a couple of years after I stopped believing because I couldn't find an apartment. Solution: university dorms. ;) Welcome to Ex-C. What brand of lunacy do you hail from?

Guest muna666

You have my sympathies! I was raised by Pentecostals in Alabama and had to attend services there for a couple of years after I stopped believing because I couldn't find an apartment. Solution: university dorms. ;) Welcome to Ex-C. What brand of lunacy do you hail from?

My dad is presbyterian, and my mom is baptist. And I used to be non demoninational before I stopped believing in god.