Goodbye Jesus

I Am Pissed Off Today

PandaPirate

LOL. Okay, so I'm wiggin out. Broke up with my boyfriend the other day because he's an insensitive jerk. There's no point in going into details. He's just an ass. I deserve better. Plus, I'm ready to marry for money this time. Did the love thing. It's overrated.

I got an inheritence and have some coinage now. He doesn't anymore. He's flat cuz he'd rather smoke crack than save his money. He blew me off on Valentines day (no card or present) to go get high. Fuck that.

Anyway, I'm dealing with it. Well, okay. I'm not. I told him to fuck off on Sunday and I haven't been able to eat or sleep since. I've tied one on two nights in a row. Now I'm cranky. People are annoying me more than usual.

I think I'll go shopping, eat sushi, drink sake and maybe find a woman to bring home tonight. I've had it with men!

LOL. Okay, so I'm wiggin out. Broke up with my boyfriend the other day because he's an insensitive jerk. There's no point in going into details. He's just an ass. I deserve better. Plus, I'm ready to marry for money this time. Did the love thing. It's overrated.

I got an inheritence and have some coinage now. He doesn't anymore. He's flat cuz he'd rather smoke crack than save his money. He blew me off on Valentines day (no card or present) to go get high. Fuck that.

Anyway, I'm dealing with it. Well, okay. I'm not. I told him to fuck off on Sunday and I haven't been able to eat or sleep since. I've tied one on two nights in a row. Now I'm cranky. People are annoying me more than usual.

I think I'll go shopping, eat sushi, drink sake and maybe find a woman to bring home tonight. I've had it with men!

boyfriend = insensitive jerk. yup. that's redundant. Men are pigs.

Okay, maybe not ALL of them, but you totally deserve better than what it sounds like you've been getting. (Most of us deserve better than we allow ourselves.)

Hang in there!

Don't go les just to save you the heart ache of men. Some lesbians will tell you women are better, they are lying and want to fuck you. Women are worse. I find men generally, not always, but being horribly geneal here are just stupid. Not about somethings but about women, yes. Women OTOH will be the death of you, especially blondes, oh no wait that's me.

Honestly, truthfull, all kidding aside, there is no difference. Some "people" are just assholes, insensitive jerk wads. Male, female whatever.

Damn now I want sake, and a blonde. *hums* two great tastes that taste great together Reeeeeeeeeses sake coverd blondes.

• Super Moderator

I'll be pissy with you if it helps. The more the pissier!

I can certainly understand you wanting to bring home a woman. I hope you can understand why I want to watch (see previous reference to men being pigs).

There is someone worthy of you, and you shall find them.

- Chris

I'll be pissed off with you today. Had a crappy few days in a row (gee, what's new...). Didn't sleep at all Sunday Night/Monday morning. Had a stupid day today so far. Actually have a counselling appointment...whoops...gotta go NOW...

BTW, I'm willing to work out, make dinner, clean house, rub your feet, remember all special days, and cuddle for pay. Sex would be optional and strictly for the benefit of you getting off... :D:P

Hey girl. I am sorry you are having such a rough time. Breakups suck...even if you know you are doing the right thing...they still hurt a lot. My close friend's hubby left her. Total butthead. She is 32 with 2 little ones and he mooched off her for years. She worked, he smoked weed and worked sporadically. They struggled for money throughout their marriage because he would never pull his weight...college dropout etc. They had trouble paying the mortgage because he would spend $400 on weed each month. Yes, you read that right, $400. I never saw him when he wasn't stoned off his arse. Anyway too bad you don't live closer...I'd invite the 2 of you out for drinks. We'd blow some coin on some nice wine and drink and kvetch about the evils of the male species.

hang in there!

My better half has managed to turn me into a reasonbly presentable pig. But no matter what she's been able to accomplish, I still reek of bacon. ;)

Yep. We suck. No getting around it. But not all of us suck quite as badly as your former friend. Do what ya gotta do to get past this and if you feel like it, try again.

Sorry you're going through a rough time!

I'm pissed too! I'm sure not all men are assholes, I've talked to a few nice ones on the internet, but never met one in person. I hear they're out there.

If you do go get smashed make sure you come back and post on the intoxicated thread so we can enjoy it with you.

I'm pissed too! I'm sure not all men are assholes, I've talked to a few nice ones on the internet, but never met one in person. I hear they're out there.

If you do go get smashed make sure you come back and post on the intoxicated thread so we can enjoy it with you.

nice guys DO exist. I know many.

nice guys DO exist. I know many.

yeah but they're all straight or married! <*pout*><*whine*>

yeah but they're all straight or married! <*pout*><*whine*>

I'm both but I'm not nice... and by and large I prefer the company of cats to people...

hey babe. If I was there I'd go home with ya.

Thanks everyone!

At least I made 300 bucks today! I got a deposit on a website I'm redesigning! YAY!!!!

Oh, and I bought a new phone and a new purse and wallet!!!

PCS-1450_front.jpg