Goodbye Jesus

Need Web Help!

PandaPirate

Does anyone have a copy of Dreamweaver? I'm working on a website and mine's expired! I have only one week to finish! HELP!

I have Studio MX-2004 (last version before Adobe bought Macromedia) that would be semi-legal to use since I barely use it at all anymore...510 MB though...hefty upload/download, but I have the webspace for it...

Does anyone have a copy of Dreamweaver? I'm working on a website and mine's expired! I have only one week to finish! HELP!

Do you need to get a copy of it, or did you need someone who has it to do something for you? I have the MX version (pre-Adobe) 2004 version as well. What would Dreamweaver do that HTML-Kit (chami.com) or other fully-loaded site software doesn't do? I didn't realize Dreamweaver could expire once registered; I've been using mine for years, under the academic licensing from my previous job.

I had the trial version and I bid on another copy on ebay but lost at the very last second. Literally.

I don't know anything about chami or html kit. I have been using dreamweaver for five years so I'm comfortable with it. I don't have time to learn a new program.

Well, if you want a copy of the one I have, just PM me...the upload's almost done.

Studio has Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, and Freehand and the differences in usage are really minimal between this (slightly) older and the new versions.

EDIT...WHOOPS! You did PM me... :embarassed: