Goodbye Jesus

Can Someone Fix My Username And Join Date!

Guest Acorn

Guest bobjr
Yo Bozo...

I tried something with you on an experimental basis. something requested by folks with a more gentle pen than I own.

I *asked* you to do something reasonable rather than give you a month's worth of timeout or a year of Mod Preview.

Stick your finger out at me and wag it, even via emoticon, and then tell the Bosses Head Fence Rider what the fuck to do is not acceptable.

Do remember you are a guest here, and we generally are fairly open to discussing shit with guests *until* they start with the waggyfingerdance..

This is my second and last request of you. No more participation in Xandermac's "Happy Dog Victory Dance" thread.

Wanna fire up a political view of "state employees" and their relative position in society? Start it in Lion's Den and

be prepared to have this mean_old_anarchist_man start on the select cuts offered..[/b][/size]

kFL

1. Im not blind.

2. I have been in and out of this site for a long time, ask Hans, Antlerman, Bruce, Webmaster, or whoever else is still around.

3. I wasnt debating, if I where debating, we would be posting multiple comments which normally start to become different and more indepth. I have been responding to posters responding to me, with the same answer to their " rants"

Last, if any Mods including yourself could help me find my username, if it still is in the site.

Acorn

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I'm sure Kev, who seems to be handling your case, will eventually decide what to do. Or not.

Yeah, public thread on a board about an admin matter...right.

And you coulda fooled me, kid. From what I've seen of your posting here, you have to be blind. Or an idiot.

My bet is both.

Username : "ACORN" "Acorn" "acorn" set into system for all dates and times since this IPB Board initialized returned this;

Invision Power Board Message

Your search query did not return any matches from the member database.

I've been riding for the Boss since '03 and have zero recollection of you in any incarnation.

If you have an IP address, or the e.mail address which you registered with, that might help.

Other than that, yer simply outa luck.

kL

Acorn does sound familiar. But it was a while back, I think...

So what is the issue? Why do you need your old username, bobjr?

nostalgic?

:lmao:

Hey nutbag, I mean acorn, I'm bored so here's what'cha do to be loved here:

1) Flip off kev and tell him that all guns should be outlawed and then

2) Send a PM to grandpaharley and tell him why he needs savin' by your gawd.

3) Lastly, start numerous threads to try and convert us all back to xtianity.

I'm gonna get a bag 'a chips and a six and wait for the fun to start. :lmao:

Why didn't you just re-register with the name Acorn or a name close to it A-Corn ,Acornn , Acorrn, et al... instead of BobJr if it bothers you that much?

Personally I don't care for how you entered xanders thread, frankly you come across as a condescending arrogant ass... I find both your name and Avatar fitting.. :shrug:

In Massa Bobby's defence, he has done some good posts too... I think he went off half cocked and doesn't have the spine to admit it...

Perhaps he's from the 'old' board... but since the name means nothing to anyone here, then I think trying to revert to it means something between slim and nothing...

I'll call you Acorn if you call me Running River.

Relax man.

Guest bobjr
Username : "ACORN" "Acorn" "acorn" set into system for all dates and times since this IPB Board initialized returned this;

Invision Power Board Message

Your search query did not return any matches from the member database.

I've been riding for the Boss since '03 and have zero recollection of you in any incarnation.

If you have an IP address, or the e.mail address which you registered with, that might help.

Other than that, yer simply outa luck.

kL

kL???????

I remember you, and thats maybe why we got into it a little. Used to be , Nivek?? or something near that . Anyway, I know its been awhile since Ive been around. I actually thought of you when we were posting, because of the way you came at me. Its ok, just your style.

Anyway, apologize if I offended anyone, and I wanted someone to find my username because I was feeling as though I was about to get kicked out of here.

Guest bobjr

HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so disappointed :shrug:

I thought out of all people you woulda still remebered me. I remeber you, we have spoke about the things that happened with your life.

Guest bobjr

Why didn't you just re-register with the name Acorn or a name close to it A-Corn ,Acornn , Acorrn, et al... instead of BobJr if it bothers you that much?

Personally I don't care for how you entered xanders thread, frankly you come across as a condescending arrogant ass... I find both your name and Avatar fitting.. :shrug:

Yeah. I was gonna do that but I first figured yall where set up different or something. So, thats why I started this topic, even if they can just change my name and join date 2-2005

Guest bobjr
Yeah, public thread on a board about an admin matter...right.

And you coulda fooled me, kid. From what I've seen of your posting here, you have to be blind. Or an idiot.

My bet is both.

Well Blue Giant. Thats the thing with me :grin:

Those that would remeber me, would remeber that Im not shy and I speak my mind.

Hell, for that matter. I got into a mess 2-3yrs ago when Bruce was the main guy.

No offenses all around, thats not my MO

Guest bobjr

I wanted my old username because in the post everyones pissed at me about they were coming at me with alot of crude comments, and saying I was just a troll, in which Im not. I guess its not a big deal, I just would prefer it to be changed.

Whats with the avatar? Did you pick that one out yourself?

Guest bobjr
Whats with the avatar? Did you pick that one out yourself?

Yeah. Long story behind Bob. All my shithole jobs Ive had here in the last few years I mess with the bosses when they cant remeber my name and I say Im bob. :vent: So. I always think of those Billy Bob teeth when I say that name and I just put it up for humr since everyone was thinking Im some damn door knocking Fundy.

Yeah. Long story behind Bob. All my shithole jobs Ive had here in the last few years I mess with the bosses when they cant remeber my name and I say Im bob. :vent: So. I always think of those Billy Bob teeth when I say that name and I just put it up for humr since everyone was thinking Im some damn door knocking Fundy.

Mop the floor Bob and then lock up after you leave.

Just kidding Acorn. Clearly you are looking for roots in life. Maybe I can help you out.

Running River

After the legendary 'I'm going to rip Xander an new one without knowing half the details and not reading what was written' event, I'd say 'troll' was being kind...

Guest bobjr

Mop the floor Bob and then lock up after you leave.

Just kidding Acorn. Clearly you are looking for roots in life. Maybe I can help you out.

Running River

Thanks Running River :thanks:

Thanks Running River :thanks:

I think I found the culprit of who stole your name..

scr.jpg

Acorn, if you don't mind me asking, why have you come here? So few are honest about it.

Guest bobjr
Acorn, if you don't mind me asking, why have you come here? So few are honest about it.

The same reason everone else does. Fellowship :grin:

Naw. Seriously. Thats it. Ive had a rough couple years and havent been able to come on alot. But, I like to talk with people, share my opinion about things, see different veiws, and yes, sometimes even debate. The school system is a sore subject for me right now, so maybe thats why that thread of conflict set me off.

Fair enough, welcome to the site then Bob.

Edit: Acorn now ;)