Goodbye Jesus

Free And Comfortable Not Being A "believer"

Guest Net Eng

Guest Net Eng

After reading some of the horrific stories here about religious abuse I am appalled and disgusted (and certainly do not have room to bitch). I have been involved in a church for the past 4 years. My wife got me going and I was caught up in the emotional aspect of Christianity. I stopped believing in God/Jesus/et. al. over the last 2 years. The stuff that was being said did not add up. My wife and I started reading about the history of the Bible and church. This was an eye opening experience. More and more I questioned (and got no worthwhile answers). Finally I could no longer sit in a pew and be comfortable agreeing with what was being preached.

Bottom line: Don't do church, don't do religion. I have no problem stating it and am willing to debate those who wish to convert me.

So I'll say hello to everyone (especially you elana :wicked: ) and look forward to some good reading amongst like minded friend!!

Hi, Net Eng! Welcome.

Greetings! And welcome to the forum... :grin:

• Super Moderator

Welcome, Net. You are now free to think.

Enjoy!

- Chris

Glad to see you found us. :wave:

Guest eejay

I find it great news, everytime I read another testimonial and see the ranks of us increasing. Welcome Net Eng.