Goodbye Jesus

Sister Carmen Writes Brother Jeff

Brother Jeff

Sister Carmen wrote me today and had this to say:

“This little blog you have is absolutely absurd and wrong.

I feel realyy bad for you though,

you obviously don’t have a life if you can devote so much time to bashing

Christianity.

Your life must be looking wayy down, huh?

Okay, well I really hope you can be saved one day. I really hope so,

because who wants to be eternally damned?

Okay, maybe you do. This website is pretty much asking for eternal

damnation.

I pity you.

Good look with your “life”.”

My response:

Sister Carmen: This little blog you have is absolutely absurd and wrong.

Brother Jeff: You didn’t read very far, did you? That’s typical. This blog isn’t absurd or wrong. Christianity is bullshit, and there is a great deal of information available on this site that proves it. This blog is also a lot of fun to do! Glory!

Sister Carmen: I feel realyy bad for you though, you obviously don’t have a life if you can devote so much time to bashing Christianity. Your life must be looking wayy down, huh?

Brother Jeff: So if I’m not a Christian I must not have a life and the one I do have must be terrible, right? That’s church brainwashing and indoctrination for you! I actually have quite a nice life, thank you, of which this glorious blog is a part. No need to feel bad for me, Sister Carmen. I’m doing just fine.

Sister Carmen: Okay, well I really hope you can be saved one day. I really hope so, because who wants to be eternally damned? Okay, maybe you do. This website is pretty much asking for eternal damnation.

Brother Jeff: I spent 15 years of my life in the Christian cult, and I have no intentions of ever returning to it. Salvation and damnation are religious concepts with no demonstrable basis in reality, so I’m not the slightest bit worried about being eternally damned. And no one else needs to worry about it either.

Sister Carmen: I pity you.

Brother Jeff: I neither need nor desire your pity.

Sister Carmen: Good look with your “life”.

Brother Jeff: Did you mean “luck”? Thanks. Same to you. And thanks for doing such a great job of sharing that much talked about but rarely shown Love of Jesus with me! Glory!

'you obviously don’t have a life if you can devote so much time to bashing

Christianity ...' Sister Carmen.

The answer to this is that she has an empty and shallow life if all she can do is spend time promoting christianity and criticising someone's website! I can't think of anything that is a waste of oxygen and damaging brain cells than listening to someone explain their version of christianity. Having the time to tell others about the dangers of Christianity is why I like retirement. I got the time to explore and critique what I have heard. I post warnings about xtianity all over the internet where I'm not deleted another day. Guest books make the best place instead of forums. In short, and in answer to her comment, yeah, some people do have the time to warn others about christians and, their life IS about warning others about xtianity. I express my concerns just as much as they do theirs.

Why is Jeff getting all the Fundy Babes ATM?

Sister Carmen: Good look with your “life”.

Brother Jeff: Did you mean “luck”? Thanks. Same to you. And thanks for doing such a great job of sharing that much talked about but rarely shown Love of Jesus with me! Glory!

No, she's absolutely right !

http://www.kitchenadventures.co.nz/product...dlook-works.htm

gl-pot.jpg

GoodlooK conditions and waterproofs by coating the sides of the poures in your leather, still allowing you leather to “breath”, so very essential practically with footwear. Continued use of other greasier and waxier products on the market seal off the pores of the leather, which stops the leather breathing, causing discomfort and smelly feet and ultimately damage to your leather.

You can't go through life with discomfort and smelly feet :Doh:

Goodness, no! Absolutely not! :grin:

Why is Jeff getting all the Fundy Babes ATM?

I'm hot and sexy, and they know it! Glory!

Indeed... esp after the spook has fucked you up :fdevil:

Indeed... esp after the spook has fucked you up :fdevil:

Amen, Brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqahw-bIR70

Sister Carmen wrote me today and had this to say:

Your life must be looking wayy down, huh?

Huge pet peeve here. When someone is speaking, and they stretch a word for emphasis, it is the vowel sounds that get stretched. ie: waaaaaaaaaay down. Sorry, just a pet peeve.

May I pet your peeve too? (hmmm... that didn't come out right.)

:-) I completely agree with you.

Y is an exception... in the word syzygy it is more or less the vowel... due to its sound...

Thus, in the word "way" one may say it as 'waaaaaaaaaaaaa-ee' or 'wa-eeeeeeeeeeeee' since it's down to the sound, not vowel status per se...

as a pet peeve about my own writing, I wish I could get into the habit of using a comma over ellipsis to indicate a beat in my sentence... but it's how I speak...

"The rest of her letter was regurgitated, reheated vomitus."

nothing like luke warm, partially digested carrot bits, eh?

Sister Carmen

Oh, the time has come

And you know

That you're the only one to say

Okay

Where you going

What you looking for

You know those Ex-C's

Don't want to play no more

With you

It's true

CHORUS