Goodbye Jesus

Stop Supporting Terrorist Regimes

Sexton Blake

A copy of an email from my cousin in America:

TO BUY YOUR USA-GAS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON--

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even be good for us!

The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia.

Instead just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil.

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.......................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco......... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

Citgo......................comes from South America, from a Dictator who hates Americans.

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!

(Oil is now $104 a barrel)

Here are some large companies that DO NOT import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco...................0 barrels

Conoco..................0 barrels

Sinclair................0 barrels

BP/Phillips............0 barrels

Hess.......................0 barrels

ARC0....................0 barrels

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state

where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers so pass the information along.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Gas is gas.

I don't give a crap where they get it.

I go give a crap about how much they gouge for it. Chavez runs Citgo and if he offered it to me at .50 a gallon, I'd buy it from him. If Americans insist on cutting my throat over a gallon of gasoline, then I'll buy mine from the supplier that won't. Saudis killed Americans on 9-11 and no one has quit buying their gas. The problem in America is not where we get our gas but how much the gasoline companies sell it for.

If I could afford an electric or air compressor driven car, I would buy one and forget buying gas altogether.