Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Validated The Ot?

hereticzero

Can anyone point me to scripture where Jesus says the OT was true? I only find vague references he made to the OT.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures,

I tend to see this not as him validating the entire ot to them but only the portions that spoke of him

I thought that I'm having:

How can we know Jesus wasn't lying? Maybe the whole "Jesus" idea and "saved through grace" etc, was/is just a very clever plot from the OT/Jewish Devil to deceive and trick humanity to fall away from the true faith (Judaism)?

Maybe the whole "Jesus" idea and "saved through grace" etc, was/is just a very clever plot from the OT/Jewish Devil to deceive and trick humanity to fall away from the true faith (Judaism)?

lol

this is my post of the day.

Jesus referenced Adam and Eve

Jesus referenced Moses

Jesus quoted Isaiah

etc.

The Book of Deuteronomy warns Jewish believers not to follow after wonder-workers with miracles as it is a test of faith in god. seems like christians flunked the test.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures,

I tend to see this not as him validating the entire ot to them but only the portions that spoke of him

In Matthew Jesus claimed that he did not come speaking of himself and if he did, then his words were false and he was a liar. Yet, in all of the books Jesus spoke a lot about himself. This is why the gospels strike me as stories written not all at once but over a period of several years. Chapters added as someone thought of something to write. I kind of believe the NT books were stories in a fictional series that was popular in the ancient days of Jesus (I'm kidding, sort of).

I find it interesting that the xtian, jewish AND muslim religions are all actually tied together, yet all three think each of the other are badly mistaken.

Reminds me of the Dylan song where he says; "Two men say they're jesus, one of em must be wrong.."

LOL