Goodbye Jesus

My Ex-c Checkup!

Internet Jesus

X-C, again I need to thank you. Without intelligent arguments from intelligent Christians I would have helplessly slipped back into nihilistic christianity [where you know everything about life and death, and there's no mystery, and existence is fucking pointless] as I was so made...

Simply lurking around this site for three months has been the best thing for my mental health EVER. I'm suddenly that little boy again with questions, and an understanding that there are real answers. I haven't seen my therapist in ages and I'll go as far as to say the experience has taught me how to live the rest of my life, not in a cold numb stupor. Not every human was built to live with an external locus of control, it feels so good to stretch out, like a young girls feet finally unbound. Or being wrapped in a cotton blanket in the trunk of a black BMW on a summer day and having all of that just blasted away into cool stratosphere.

I have been painting and writing like crazy. I will be posting some religious cartoons/illustrations, and the first chapter or two of my novella [Pilgrim's Shoulders] a play on Pilgrim's Progress in the creative writing section.

Thanks for being the best deprogrammers in the world, even gramps who is just anal bastard enough to make the nihilism a tic cheery.

And as always, knowing, feeling, understanding more history/philosophy/religion than the apologist visitors.

um, ...bump

Bump to you too. :)

I'm glad that this website helps you. That shows the power of direct, candid, honesty.