Goodbye Jesus

Religion Is Religion

KickBall

I find upon observation, and it isn't very difficult frankly, that those who have left their respective religions, in this case Christianity, all seem to take up the same causes, whether they left Judaiism, Christianity or Islam. It's fascinating to me and has led me to the conclusion that there is indeed a religion of sorts even in that, because people chiefly through the movements upon their government(s), have made it so. I 'left' Christianity when in fact I actually despised it since I can remember even as a very young child. I find that I equally despise the vile dreck that others, usually those who many label as being on the 'left', try and force down my throat and enact as a form of control on my life just as readily and violently as I did and do Christianity and all its control mechanisms. You see, for me, I choose to live free, and as we hear so often, so long as it harms no one else. However, I see an ever increasing hypocrisy among those who at one time, spoke so eloquently against the rigorous conformity of religions at large and Christianity specifically. Oh, they tout an individuals right to live their own life free of religious dogma, but then through the maschinations of government go forth and through their own dogmas whether that be global warming, gay rights, womens rights, race issues et al end up plying the same goddamnable trade in horseshit and lies that they so fervently claimed to abhor in rteligion. What they have actually done is left one religion to take up another fucking religion. Unfortunately I must say this, and it is a fact, the real and observable force of control and rule over our lives today, unmistakeably is no longer Christianity in this nation, it is something called 'secular humanism'. I am a liberal, one might say I am in truth a 'humanist', but I do NOT subscribe to the dogmatic way that this so-called 'humanism has taken its course over time, because it has become something that is every bit as abhorrent to me as this filthy fucking pack of lies called 'Christianity'. Tells me how I must teach and raise my children. Tells me what is moral, good or bad, tells me what to eat and not to eat, tells me what qualifies me as a racist or no yet uses no such yard stick for others of certain racial persuasions, the list is long and I could spend 3 days point by point going over this stuff. The fact is, I feel no less desire to go to war so to speak against this goddamn uber arching control that people seem to wish to exert upon my life and each others lives and I have no inbred respect for them just because they claim they are above and beyond 'religion'. Such enlightened creatures they are. Of course if you agree in spirit that racism is bad, abuse of homosexuals is bad, abuse of women is bad, then you just must go along with whatever methodologies we so choose to implement to make sure these bad things don't happen anymore. We're going to make this world a peaceful place! Whether you like it or not, because, we know what's best for you, we're you're Daddy. All I can tell you is this, the governments of the United States as well as that of the European Union, are busily creating laws, many through subterfuge, that stem from this prevailing attitude that I am speaking about. And I say fuck all of them. Believe me, their is 'piety' among those who don't even claim any belief. These fucking Ceasars on both sides of the Atlantic could not, however, get away with what they are hurredly doing would it not be for the sheer stupidity and selfishness of the people whom they rule. All this fucking separate group think. Gay, black, brown, gender, this ism that ism. You dumb arses have been quite easily divided and conquered and what I must admit burns my ass the most is that it has been accomplished by men who I find generally to be weaklings as men, and the hags that work hand in hand with them. Enough already with the fucking 'LGBT' the 'African American', the fucking catch phrases, 'for the women and children', 'I'm oppressed', this that and the other. Napoleon once said that among those who always yell out about how oppressed they are, are many who themselves like to oppress. Christianity is a religion for weaklings. It is a religion with a God who claims to be the big daddy for the weak and oppressed, lol, horseshit. Meanwhile the governments of the Western nations are seemingly happily legislating away the very freedoms that we have enjoyed for so long, and who do I hold responsible? Not leaders. The people. Because you do indeed adhere to a religion, a group think mentality. With all the fucking stupid arsed groups, cliques, think tanks, organizations representing this group or that, we not only have not progressed, I will tell you flatly that this horseshit has done us all harm. Just as many of us have gone through our periods of dissilusionment and angst in realizing our beliefs have been a lie, I find the same sensability within me about that 'other' belief systen, with all the group think shit that is very much so tearing us apart as opposed to bringing us together. This is very much so ALL related and all encompassing. I do not like a gay or lesbian person just because they are gay or lesbian anymore than I hate them based upon it. Same goes with a persons race. But I'll be goddamned if what I see taking place today isn't the forced expectation that not only will I like them, I goddamn well better nearly worship at their feet lest I be considerred somehow less than myself. And laws are continuously being created above and beyond neccesity to make it even moreso the case. Christianity I noticed started to become the same way with the same obssessive causes and that was the period that was the final straw for me so I finally ran the fuck as far away as I could from it. Only to wake to realize the same shit going on elsewhere. Bottom line is I detest anyone whether they be Christian or not who tries to run and rule my life by lies and manipulation. Many so-called oppressed people have me as an ally until I see that all they are doing is working overtime to place their foot on my neck and claim it's only right because mine was supposedly on theirs for so long. It's all horseshit and the same game being played out now as was centuries ago. Before armies were set in motion, now we've gotten more clever and do it in a more cowardly way by bureacracy and activism when the issues at stake many times are those that one should have to fight for literally. I've experienced that even in our courts here in the States. As I say, I can walk away from Christianity and be acceptably away from it, but this other religion going on around me these days is like a goddamn Octopus and is imperialistic, reaching it's tentacles into every facet of our lives and I fucking not only resent it, but hate it and those who believe in it with a blue flame murderous passion. I didn't leave Christianity to have anything but my freedom from shit I didn't believe in. But I find myself in the same battle against those who claim some sort of enlightenment away from religion, who actually work in the same way. They're so wise and omnipotent themselves aren't they. I beg of thee, please do come into my home to give me your unbounded wisdom on what I must eat, or feed my own children. Please do fill me in on how I should, and should not discipline my children, please do feed me with all those words I should say and excise from my brain those I should not utter. Please do sire. But sire, you had better do it quickly before I fucking kill you. If I do not bow down to any fucking gods, what makes those who would seek to rule my own life think I would bow down to them? Better get a clue before you get your soft asses in a sling, because there are many others out here who feel the same way that I do. The World Court? Fuck them. I've seen those people. They're pompous, piss-ant windbags just like most of the leaders in European capitols. Wear their wives clothes and suck dicks while acting like such wise and strong leaders. Lol. what a bunch of fucking sissy assed bureacratic cowards and I'd like to see a good majority of them hanging by their fucking necks from lamp poles. While we here rant on about Christianity, there's an Elephant in the room, and in fact, some Christians themselves even are friends with this Elephant as well. Better shoot this goddamned Elephant before it stompes all over you and makes a wreck of your house.

My eyes! They're bleeding... please break it up in segments! :grin:

Yes, please learn to use the enter key. This is an example of what it should look like:

I find upon observation, and it isn't very difficult frankly, that those who have left their respective religions, in this case Christianity, all seem to take up the same causes, whether they left Judaiism, Christianity or Islam. It's fascinating to me and has led me to the conclusion that there is indeed a religion of sorts even in that, because people chiefly through the movements upon their government(s), have made it so.

I 'left' Christianity when in fact I actually despised it since I can remember even as a very young child. I find that I equally despise the vile dreck that others, usually those who many label as being on the 'left', try and force down my throat and enact as a form of control on my life just as readily and violently as I did and do Christianity and all its control mechanisms. You see, for me, I choose to live free, and as we hear so often, so long as it harms no one else.

However, I see an ever increasing hypocrisy among those who at one time, spoke so eloquently against the rigorous conformity of religions at large and Christianity specifically. Oh, they tout an individuals right to live their own life free of religious dogma, but then through the maschinations of government go forth and through their own dogmas whether that be global warming, gay rights, womens rights, race issues et al end up plying the same goddamnable trade in horseshit and lies that they so fervently claimed to abhor in rteligion. What they have actually done is left one religion to take up another fucking religion. Unfortunately I must say this, and it is a fact, the real and observable force of control and rule over our lives today, unmistakeably is no longer Christianity in this nation, it is something called 'secular humanism'.

But I'll be goddamned if what I see taking place today isn't the forced expectation that not only will I like them, I goddamn well better nearly worship at their feet lest I be considerred somehow less than myself. And laws are continuously being created above and beyond neccesity to make it even moreso the case.

I personally find this very disturbing. Nobody is making you bow down and worship anyone or anything. It seems to me like you just want to hate anyone who is different from you and blame it on Christianity, which is *no different* than what they do.

As I say, I can walk away from Christianity and be acceptably away from it, but this other religion going on around me these days is like a goddamn Octopus and is imperialistic, reaching it's tentacles into every facet of our lives and I fucking not only resent it, but hate it and those who believe in it with a blue flame murderous passion.

What other religion??? Not hating people because they don't happen to be white, straight or whatever? That is not a religion, that is called human decency. Please go get some professional help to deal with your anger. You have a right to your opinions, but please stop claiming to not be prejudiced when it is obvious that you are. Someone must have hurt you, somewhere along the way, who happened to be of a different skin color than you. I'm guessing you were dating her or married to her and perhaps she broke up because she realized she was a lesbian, and this is why you are mad at transgendered people now too. Quite probably, her family is also being asshats now to you, too. That often happens when people divorce or break up and yes, it sucks. That does not mean that everyone in that group of people is a bad person, just because your ex and her family are now being asshats. Please do yourself a favor and get some form of counseling before your pain gets the better of you.

You seem to have a lot of anger there Kickball.

Oh, I am another adherent of paragraphism.

Hmm. This rant could explain a lot.

Earlier this morning, I was perusing the main blog and came across this in the one titled "I Want to Belong."

"Honestly, I’m shocked when I come across atheists/secularists who hate GLBT people, who don’t understand a woman’s right to choose or who support creationism in schools."

Quite frankly, that would shock me too. But now I'm wondering if the person who wrote this blog was referring to kickball. :scratch:

I may have to triple wrap my freon bottle with heavier aluminum foil and huff MUCH deeper before trying to read kickball's OP again..

That hurts kickster.. Mr. Paragraph is your friend, even if the black helicopters and the assorted collaterists and collectivists are not..

kFL

I'm confused, what does ranting about being told what to do have to do with treating other people as human beings?

I'm confused, what does ranting about being told what to do have to do with treating other people as human beings?

I think you've nailed it. He sounds like a person who has been so badly abused that he cannot tell the difference between abusive control and respect for others.

I'm not sure if that's the right terms. I only know that I identify with his confusion. The only way I know to learn is by positive example of being accepted and respected for what is good and right in me.

Kickball, to get that positive acceptance, you're going to have to do some really hard work. You're going to have to over-ride your feelings of anger long enough to stick to the rules of law and order of the place where you live. Inside those rules you will have to find a safe place to deal with your anger in a healthy way.

When people see you making an honest effort to help yourself you will get positive feedback. Sometimes people don't see the hard work. Sometimes I over-ride the anger beyond the limits of my capability, only to be blasted for being so harsh and insensitive--somehow others feel I am still being too harsh and insensitive. Makes me want to blow my top--how badly hurt do they think I must have been to say or do such a thing. Not good. Have to over-ride those impulses and keep them for safe places.

Some of us have been hurt BADLY. I think there is nothing that can hurt in as twisted and distorted ways as religion. It separates us from our feelings; it teaches us that our feelings are evil. NOTHING is more distorted than that.

It is okay to feel our feelings. Our feelings cannot destroy us. Our feelings do not rule us. We can control our actions over and above our feelings. Feelings are not evil; they are the guide to who we are and how to live life. It will take time to learn which feelings are okay to follow and which feelings are not okay to follow. That is why--for right now--it is important to over-ride the feelings of anger and stick to the rules.

Your head knows what is right. Listen to it until you are in a safe place to let your feelings out. A counselor can help you find ways to deal with the anger in a safe way.

Don't hurt yourself or others. That is Rule #1.