Goodbye Jesus

The Most Evil Man Alive

Snakefoot

I had an interesting thought yesterday:

Should I, as one who "has known the truth and fallen away," ever speak my true thoughts (true for longer than I would admit to myself) to the people with whom I attended church, virtually all of them would be so shocked and appalled I can easily see them labeling me "evil incarnate" or "the most evil man alive."

Imagine if you can the reactions of my former "brothers and sisters" were I to say to them:

- The god described in the Old Testament is a real asshole. He advocates genocide, rape, murder, slavery, and thievery. He is petty, jealous, deceiving, unpredictable, and cruel. If he were head of state of any country in the world today, the U.N. would condemn him and send in "peacekeeping" troops to depose him, then put him on trial for crimes against humanity. Even Hitler was not as bad as the god of the old testament.

- The entire bible is an amalgam of made-up stories designed to instill fear and therefore obedience among the subjects of corrupt theocracies. The sole purpose of theologians and "ministers" is to reinforce that fear, and prevent dissent by ensuring the subjects do not question or repudiate "the word of god," the penalty for which is relegation to apostasy, "turned over to a reprobate mind," and ultimate eternal damnation. What a load of bullshit!

- There is no more reason to believe the fairy tales of the bible than to believe the fairy tales of the koran--or Grimm's Fairy Tales, for that matter.

- God and--based on all extant evidence--Jesus the man never existed. The former is primitive man's attempt to explain the unexplainable and come to grips with the knowledge of his own mortality. The latter--I'm unsure what the hell was/is up with the whole Jesus thing. The "simple plan of salvation" has never made sense to me.

- I do not need to be "saved" from my "sins." I have decided to embrace my sins--most of which I enjoy very much, thank you.

- The "holy spirit" or "holy ghost" is neither holy nor spirit. It is a load of crap, and therefore holy crap.

- The much-maligned Baal of the old testament makes a helluva lot more sense than Yahweh ever did. Were the latter real and human, he'd be locked up in a rubber room somewhere. The former would be the life of the party and probably pay for the booze.

- For somebody who is supposed to have created the universe, he (fill in your favorite deity name here) doesn't know jack shit about it.

- Were I any longer disposed to worship a deity, I'd be better off worshipping Satan--at least he doesn't try to pick my pocket at every turn.

- All of you people are basing your lives on a collection of fairy tales, trusting a "savior" who never existed for “eternal salvation,†giving away at least 10 percent of your income and reaping ZERO return on it, and not enjoying life because all the fun stuff is "sin." I hope you find the deliverance that I have. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster--the Great Lord of the Universe--touch you with his noodly appendage. Ramen.

So, tell me, from a fundie's perspective, am I or am I not the most evil man alive?

From a fundy's perspective, yes.

Guest eejay

I think you're just human like myself. And despite what the bible says, it ain't no sin to be human. Glad I abandoned all that bullshit belief. Original sin, like being blamed for something we didn't do, uh-huh. Would a fundy think you're evil? Adsolutely. You are one demon possessed sonofabitch.

I think you're just human like myself. And despite what the bible says, it ain't no sin to be human. Glad I abandoned all that bullshit belief. Original sin, like being blamed for something we didn't do, uh-huh. Would a fundy think you're evil? Adsolutely. You are one demon possessed sonofabitch.

"You are one demon possessed sonofabitch."

Thanks. That made my day! :lmao:

So, tell me, from a fundie's perspective, am I or am I not the most evil man alive?

If you gave that speech at your former church, it would be cool if you could, they would grab you up and throw you out the door on your ear! Then they would spend the next week in fasting and prayer because they came into direct contact with the "enemy". They would also sprinkle annointing oil all over the doorway in an attempt to keep your evil presence away for good! Just my opinion though! :HaHa:

Sorry, Snake, you're treading on my turf now. :lmao:

I swear to Go...I swear to Alla...I swear to Budd...

Shit.

I swear to me and maybe to FSM that I didn't friggin' plagiarize any of that! Okay? :Doh:

True. No one should never have to feel guilty about being human. I am quite glad that I escaped the cult of Christianity. Yeah, Christians feel guilty about something that they didn't even do! And yet, they also feel guilty about every natural impulse that mankind has.

Just say the following to any Christian that walks up to you (in a demonic voice, of course): I can give you sex, I can give you drugs and what I can most certainly give you is HOUSE!

If you gave that speech at your former church, it would be cool if you could, they would grab you up and throw you out the door on your ear! Then they would spend the next week in fasting and prayer because they came into direct contact with the "enemy". They would also sprinkle annointing oil all over the doorway in an attempt to keep your evil presence away for good! Just my opinion though! :HaHa:

Break out the holy water and the anointing oil! And maybe a ram of ram's blood. :HaHa:

Seriously, that's how these fundies think. They are not aware of the idiocy of what they are doing. It's like what Morpheus says in the Matrix "The Matrix is a system Neo and that system is our enemy. When you are inside, you look around what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so [...] so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Guest Net Eng

From a fundie perspective your just "lost". From my perspective your fine.

P.S. I have some left over animal sacrifice from today's ritual if you want to come over and share. :grin:

From a fundie perspective your just "lost". From my perspective your fine.

P.S. I have some left over animal sacrifice from today's ritual if you want to come over and share. :grin:

I accept only if it was sacrificed with something bigger than a .243 and smaller than a .375 H&H. The former takes too long and the latter produces bloodshot meat. :grin:

I swear to Go...I swear to Alla...I swear to Budd...

Shit.

I swear to me and maybe to FSM that I didn't friggin' plagiarize any of that! Okay? :Doh:

Point of order... Buddha wouldn't want you swearing on anything... he was just a man...