Goodbye Jesus

Do You Know What This Symbol Means?

PandaPirate

pentagram2.jpg

I've read a lot about the symbol of the pentagram, but there is some new information in this video I had not heard before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwpSQ-GqnYs

pentagram2.jpg

I've read a lot about the symbol of the pentagram, but there is some new information in this video I had not heard before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwpSQ-GqnYs

I had not heard all of that either, PP, but it does make sense in the context that christianity derives from very ancient mythology, in particular...sun-worship and astrology. The Christ is the sun-god-man in the purest sense, having 12 disciples for the 12 signs of the zodiac, and being "crucified", which is symbolic of the journey across the celestial path.

Interesting post...

What I found most interesting is that the motion on the planet Venus creates a Pentagram.

The symbol itself does in fact stem from ancient occult studies - in ancient egypt the goat symbolized darkness, and the lamb symbolized light [this symbolism found its way into christianity as well.] The inverted pentagram to the "satanists" represents placing the material world above the spirit world- each point corresponds with an element [material/physical], and the method of scribing the symbol also takes special meaning - the lowest point in the inverted pentagram represents the spirit...Personaly I feel as though the equilateral triangle and its scribing method better represents the elements of nature - but thats a story for another day if anyone's interested - I can explain how the scribing of the equilateril triangle perfectly explains the vary nature of the elements that it symbolically represents. -Stephen

The earliest symbol of the pentagram represented the female form, the goddess. As christianity slowly and methodically over centuries raped and pillaged its way across the globe, the pentagram fell into disfavor with the church who branded the pagan symbols as occult signs of the devil. As time went on, the downward symbol as associated with the devel, the two top points were its ears, the side points the cheeks, and the single point at the bottom was its beard. The pentagrams representing Satan, are a fabrication of the church and not of pagan origin.

Thats pretty interesting about Venus's orbit.

Reminds me of the peace symbol/Nero's cross.

Ahhh.....but there is more!!!

http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/pentagram.html

This is a stunning fact, but there is more. Mercury, like Venus has a shorter orbit than Earth; in the case of Mercury, very much shorter. Mercury completes three orbits in just under 50 weeks, so that there are six conjunctions ­ three ³inferior² and three ³superior² in each year. If all six are marked on the circle of the zodiac and the three inferior joined by lines drawn 1-2-3-1 and the three superior joined 1-2-3-1. The result is a hexagram ­ the Star of David or Seal of Solomon. What makes this an even more striking image is that, as you will all recognise, the order of drawing the triangles is the same as that used in the dedication of the temple prior to a Martinist meeting.

mercury.jpg