Goodbye Jesus

W00t!

Amethyst

Got a new job doing data management, it is at my dad's company where he's worked for 20+ years. It's temp to hire but I stand a very good chance of being hired there, as opposed to the crappy temp job I have now with zero chance of going perm, and it sounds like the project I got hired for will be put on hold til August, which means laying us temps off anyway. Also the new job pays more and has responsibilities that are a promotion for me. And I'd have a decent schedule, instead of one hour commutes both ways. So yay!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

That's great Amythest, congratulations :3:

As an aside -a short commute time means a great deal to me. My job is 4 miles from my house. I don't mind taking a significant pay cut and a lot of crap to keep it.

Good stuff! Congrats, Amethyst!

That's great, Amethyst!...

All the best to you, truly...!

(Anytime a fellow Ex-C feels a need to post a positive thing in life to the site, always brings me to the "good place".

Thanks. :close: )

Got a new job doing data management, it is at my dad's company where he's worked for 20+ years. It's temp to hire but I stand a very good chance of being hired there, as opposed to the crappy temp job I have now with zero chance of going perm, and it sounds like the project I got hired for will be put on hold til August, which means laying us temps off anyway. Also the new job pays more and has responsibilities that are a promotion for me. And I'd have a decent schedule, instead of one hour commutes both ways. So yay!

YAY!!!!!! congrats!

:woohoo: Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

That's excellent, Amethyst!

So happy for you Amethyst. You've been through the job mill backwards and frontwards, upside down and rightside up. Must say this sounds really good and I hope it works out just great for you. :beer::3:

Fantastic! Congratulations! :woohoo:

awesome, good to see you have a job you like. :>

now how about helping me find one??