Goodbye Jesus

Open "ask The Pastor" Forum

L.B.

Hey guys... I can't do it because the guy who set up the church's website is an IT dude and likely has my IP address from home from when I used to work for the church... but YOU CAN!

Write in to the "Question and Answer" section of my former church's site and ask the senior pastor all the mind-fucking things he'll never be able to answer. Great thing is this: you'll get an answer in your email, AND, if he thinks enough of his own bullshit answer, he'll post it on the site for all to read!

PM me and I'll give you the website address. Obviously don't want to put it on here since it might come up in a search result somewhere. I really need the big intellectual guns here... any takers?

L.B.

• Super Moderator

I'll take a crack at it when I have time. I'll PM but I thought I might bump this back up to the top.

Hey guys... I can't do it because the guy who set up the church's website is an IT dude and likely has my IP address from home from when I used to work for the church... but YOU CAN!

Write in to the "Question and Answer" section of my former church's site and ask the senior pastor all the mind-fucking things he'll never be able to answer. Great thing is this: you'll get an answer in your email, AND, if he thinks enough of his own bullshit answer, he'll post it on the site for all to read!

PM me and I'll give you the website address. Obviously don't want to put it on here since it might come up in a search result somewhere. I really need the big intellectual guns here... any takers?

L.B.

Can you elaborate a bit on the purpose of such a plan? I think I know all the bullshit answers I care to know about for now, but I could provide an email address and act as a go-between if you want to do your own arguing. You can send me a message that I can copy onto my email and send in. I can forward his reply to you. If several people did this, it would not be so obvious and you might be able to really get back at him. Is this the kind of thing you're thinking about? Obviously, such arrangements would have to be made off the board via pm to protect your privacy in the case of searches. Feel free to pm me if this appeals to you.