Goodbye Jesus

Keep Your Religion Out Of My Bed!

Guest Zenobia

Guest Zenobia

...Or at least keep it out of "Talk Sex" with Sue Johanson. Don't know if anyone here catches the show, I just love it myslef. It's this little old lady who explains how to masterbate with vibrators, avoid getting herpes, how to prolong organizms, etc. Great show!

Well tonight, some F*cktard calls in and says that "since God made women by using one of Adam's ribs, women ought to repay men by having sex."

Arghghhhhhhhhh......

You should have seen the scathing look on Sue's face... I thought she was gonna go off, but the F*tard wisely moved on to his stooopid sex questions about men having multiple orgasms.

Oh my god what a doofus. Somebody just shoot me. No wait - shoot him!!!

Guest Zenobia

OMG I said oh my god......... I'm definately coming unglued...

...Or at least keep it out of "Talk Sex" with Sue Johanson. Don't know if anyone here catches the show, I just love it myslef. It's this little old lady who explains how to masterbate with vibrators, avoid getting herpes, how to prolong organizms, etc. Great show!

Well tonight, some F*cktard calls in and says that "since God made women by using one of Adam's ribs, women ought to repay men by having sex."

Arghghhhhhhhhh......

You should have seen the scathing look on Sue's face... I thought she was gonna go off, but the F*tard wisely moved on to his stooopid sex questions about men having multiple orgasms.

hmmm...

well since women were opressed by men for a couple of thousand years in most societies(all christian societies) somehow i think they can call it even?

maybe?

just a tought.

just a tought.

i meant just a thought. not a tought. my fingers are lazy.

Men, especially ones like me, are stupid fucking horndogs. We want it too much, thereby we should be paying our wives for it.

It sounds like prostitution, but for any woman to deal with a man like me, they deserve some kind of recompense.

It's sort of ironic how xians think woman was created from man, when in reality it's kind of the other way around. During our first stages of life in the womb, we're all technically female. It's just more proof that the bible was just a book written by chauvinists who had no understanding of the natural word.

It's sort of ironic how xians think woman was created from man, when in reality it's kind of the other way around. During our first stages of life in the womb, we're all technically female. It's just more proof that the bible was just a book written by chauvinists who had no understanding of the natural word.

Yeah, I think deep down the men of old knew this. They all saw that they had nipples and they freaked out. That is why the subjugation of women occurred. Bad theory I know, but I think that they may have been a contributing factor.

Na.. you just have a lot to deal with right now.

Bad theory I know, but I think that they may have been a contributing factor.

I don't think that's a bad theory at all, I quite like it actually.

You mean male quadruple orgasms are not normal?

well since women were opressed by men for a couple of thousand years in most societies(all christian societies) somehow i think they can call it even?

Hardly even, actually it means that men should be willing to give women oral sex for as long as they would like. ;)

Hardly even, actually it means that men should be willing to give women oral sex for as long as they would like. ;)

What a sacrifice... oh well someone's gotta do it... :)

Guest Zenobia

maybe?

just a tought.

More like 10,000 years... the last society I know of where women had equal status was ancient Egypt... and even then male Pharaohs outnumbered the female ones...

The pendulum needs to swing a little further in OUR direction before i'll call it even... but as far as F*tard goes, um... yeah.

Guest Zenobia
Men, especially ones like me, are stupid fucking horndogs. We want it too much, thereby we should be paying our wives for it.

It sounds like prostitution, but for any woman to deal with a man like me, they deserve some kind of recompense.

LOL... yes there are times when it gets rather annoying. But with my sweet man, there are times when I want it too, so he doesn't owe me anything. Can't speak for the rest of you Horndogs though

Guest Zenobia

Yes... it's easy to forget that Xtianity is a "new" religion. For untold thousands of years before Xtianity came knocking, there were many goddess religions. In Neolithic times, women were sacred because they had the power of creation. Men didn't know their sperms had anything to do with it. They thought women just created life with their mysterious fem-powers. Once they figured out their little spermies were "seeds" they decided they should be in charge... go figure. They spend a couple seconds ejaculating. We incubate for 9 months. And somehow males think they did more work???

Guest Zenobia

yeah, you know that's true... Times are tough right now. It may be that's why I came to this BB in the first place. You know I've stayed away from BB's for years. LOL. I enjoy them but sometimes they "take over." heh...

yeah, you know that's true... Times are tough right now. It may be that's why I came to this BB in the first place. You know I've stayed away from BB's for years. LOL. I enjoy them but sometimes they "take over." heh...

I know it well.. remember the BSG board? LMAO.. we tore that one apart but it was fun. I'm still a member of two other boards I post on because between college and work I don't have a life anymore outside message boards :thanks: its my social circle for the next 2.5 years until I get finished w/ my degree.

Guest Zenobia

I know it well.. remember the BSG board? LMAO.. we tore that one apart but it was fun. I'm still a member of two other boards I post on because between college and work I don't have a life anymore outside message boards :thanks: its my social circle for the next 2.5 years until I get finished w/ my degree.

Well, I'm glad you're here Girlfriend :)