Goodbye Jesus

I Hate This Goddamn Province...

GraphicsGuy

So, here I am back online because all my tradeshow work is done and I'm back to being bored until I find something interesting to work on again. Okay, I have been playing with After Effects, but my creativity reservoir is running on empty at the moment.

The weather SUCKS right now and it's pissing me off. 17°C four days ago and since then it's been subzero temps and blizzard conditions. It's fucking APRIL for crying out loud!

To add to all this I have a huge zit on my nose and SWIM pasted my head on a guy with a small peewee. Yeah...thanks a lot man... :Hmm:

Life was going just great and now I feel like I'm moving in reverse or like I'm just stuck. Maybe it's because the goddamn snow is up to my fuckin' knees again! Aaaaaaaaaaah!

I've been dieting and exercising for the past 40+ days, but have failed harshly the last two days just because this weather has me in such a funk. I am going to drown myself with a cheeseburger at lunchtime today. I don't fucking care right now! I'll work it off later!

Going to regular counseling, trying to go out and be with people regularly as well, but I've been feeling anti-social lately and it's been difficult. Mostly because when I am out I'm feeling like I'm not connecting with anyone particularly.

I did complete one goal I had set for this year. Finally bought a new car and I love it! Okay, it's just a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, but it's a hell of a vehicle compared to the POS Geo Metro I've been driving for the last 3 years. Loving the ABS in this weather right now, but it totally sucks that the weather ruined the roadtrips I had planned... bleh!

Anyway, great to see so many new posters here. Amazing what a difference two months can make. So, I guess this post of mine will introduce myself to you all. This is me, loud, obnoxious, and attention whoring like a bitch in heat.

• Super Moderator

Hey!

Have a nice day!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!

Screw you and your 82 degree weather too!

:P:D

To add to all this I have a huge zit on my nose and SWIM pasted my head on a guy with a small peewee. Yeah...thanks a lot man... :Hmm:

Life was going just great and now I feel like I'm moving in reverse or like I'm just stuck. Maybe it's because the goddamn snow is up to my fuckin' knees again! Aaaaaaaaaaah!

sorry man, I apologize for that. After I did a few, it occured to my dim witted pea brain that I should "ask" before defiling peoples photos... doh!

I have a thread in "humor an satire" where you can opt in for photo use, I won't include anyone in my spoofs anymore without permission. But, be warned, once permission is given... Well, you know my warped sense of humor! It's all in fun big guy, hope your day goes better!

sorry man, I apologize for that. After I did a few, it occured to my dim witted pea brain that I should "ask" before defiling peoples photos... doh!

No apology necessary. You know I'm just making noise... :P You can paste my head on whatever your twisted brain can come up with. Just remember that I may take revenge someday... :wicked:

Well, I've never been to Alberta. But a friend/co-worker just visited Wahington state, and he said it snowed up there one morning, but then warmed up to 60 degrees later that day. He said a man he talked to is considering moving to Austin because the weather is so schizophrenic up north.

The weather is kinder right now where I live (Texas), but keep in mind that I also live in a fundie hotbed of the state, which kinda offsets that.

I hope the weather takes a turn for the better in Alberta.

All the best,

Alpha Centauri

The weather is schizophrenic in the Peace Garden State. Fucking cold one day, boiling hot the next.

Thanks to your province, we get the brunt of your snowstorms. Clippers indeed.

By the way, 17 degrees C ~= 65 degrees F.

It's about ten degrees cooler here than your high up here four days back.

Whatever, dynamics is a plow.

Central Alberta (where I am) is the Fundy capital of Canada...hell, we are the Texas of Canada in almost every way. Anyway, the fundyism has settled down a lot over the last 8 years or so, but I know it could flare up again anytime soon. I'm looking forward to the day that somebody tries to re-convert me...they've already stopped trying on YouTube it seems... :D

The weather is schizophrenic in the Peace Garden State. Fucking cold one day, boiling hot the next.

Damn, you're just in ND? I'm wanting to do some roadtrips this year...I should head your way...

What works for me is to do volunteer work on a regular basis. It tends to pull me out of whatever antisocial funk I find myself in, to help people less fortunate.

Rob

Not a bad idea...thanks!

Damn, you're just in ND? I'm wanting to do some roadtrips this year...I should head your way...

As of now, I am in western ND. Drive Canada 1 to Moose Jaw, shoot southeastward through Weyburn & Estevan to Portal, ND. Drive another 70 to 80 miles and you are in Minot.

I have a perverse love for road maps, American and Canadian alike.

As of now, I am in western ND. Drive Canada 1 to Moose Jaw, shoot southeastward through Weyburn & Estevan to Portal, ND. Drive another 70 to 80 miles and you are in Minot.

Roadmaps are logical so I understand your perverse love. Google Earth almost gave me an orgasm the first time I used it.

That trip is totally doable...I'll let you know if I'm going to end up in your neck of the woods...

Roadmaps are logical so I understand your perverse love. Google Earth almost gave me an orgasm the first time I used it.

That trip is totally doable...I'll let you know if I'm going to end up in your neck of the woods...

Okay, sounds like a plan.

so noone told u life was gonna be this waaaay (clapclapclapclap) :grin:

nice to meet you!

so noone told u life was gonna be this waaaay (clapclapclapclap) :grin:

***waves***

I know that line from somewhere, but am stumped at the moment...

your job's a joke youre broke, love lost the old wayyy

:grin:

ÃŒt will come to you

Central Alberta (where I am) is the Fundy capital of Canada...hell, we are the Texas of Canada in almost every way.

Well you could come down here for the weather (absolutely gorgeous right now), but then you would be in the Texas...of Texas, home of Hagee and Bush!

Anyway...

Yay you're back!

Thats good!

Life is a bunch of peaks and valleys, its about recognizing that there have been and will be peaks when you're in a valley.... How's that for a useless platitude? :P

ÃŒt will come to you

:sing: I'll be there for you

Hey G!

• Super Moderator
Have a nice day!!!!

Screw you and your 82 degree weather too!

:P:D

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I hurt a little from the sunburn I got Sunday at the motorcycle rally.

ÃŒt will come to you

Ah yes...I am stuck in 2nd gear. emme, if you really want to be there for me... :wicked:

Yay you're back!

Thats good!

Life is a bunch of peaks and valleys, its about recognizing that there have been and will be peaks when you're in a valley.... How's that for a useless platitude? :P

Hey man! What's up, Doc?

You give platitude, I supply overused greeting... :P

:sing: I'll be there for you

Hey G!

Hey Xan...I been missing you... :D

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I hurt a little from the sunburn I got Sunday at the motorcycle rally.

Heat and bikes. I loathe you.

But that did remind me that I am going to get my bike license this summer...

GG, thanks for the tip on SWIM's photochops. Sorry but that pic of you is hilarious. Maybe you are reaching out to the BK god to bestow on you some more beef. ROFLOL!! Good job SWIM, though I must say I am glad I removed my pic from the photo thread.

Ha...ha...ha...

Laugh it up woman...I know where to find pics of you...

Central Alberta (where I am) is the Fundy capital of Canada...hell, we are the Texas of Canada in almost every way.

Red Deer area? I lived in Calgary for 13 years so I'm somewhat familiar with the region.

Sorry to see you getting snow now, I remember in 86 or 87 when Calgary got a huge dump in May and it paralyzed the city, not much fun.

But all is not fun all the time down here in Fort Lauderdale. I'd kill for some snow sometimes. And I'd love to see a season other than hot, slightly less hot, and hot plus wet.

I've lurked at this site for a couple of years now but never joined. I've never been a christian so I can't be an ex-christian, but much of what goes on here is very interesting and educational.

Now I can see the smilies in posts so that will make reading them easier :grin:

Yes, Red Deer precisely!

We had a very dry winter this year. Very little snow for months and it was gone and dried up last week. The last four days has been non-stop snow!

Damn! If that's the case I'll go stand out there naked, give him both middle fingers, and tell him to BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER!

apparently there was some kind of rod that attracted the lightening.

Now THAT's more like it! :lmao: