Goodbye Jesus

I Don't Understand

R. S. Martin

My cousin likes to send group emails with Christian morals or whatever. This one is called the Daffodil Principle. It's about a woman who goes at her daughter's insistance to see an amazing daffodil garden on the mountain. At least, it says it's on the mountain slopes. There are pictures and the pictures look like a flat field or park. That's what I don't understand. Why do they lie about the mountain if it's not a mountain? I know they lie about religious stuff all the time but why about something as simple as whether it's a mountain or a flat piece of land?

Not sure if I know how to work the technology here. I'll copy the links and the pics and see how it posts. Maybe someone can help me understand. Possibly I just don't understand mountain pictures. I've never seen anything more "mountainous" than the Niagara Escarpment.

Here are the links; they should post okay though I have no idea if they will work. ATT00010.jpg (81.6 KB), ATT00013.jpg (128.6 KB), ATT00016.jpg (112.5 KB). I'll try putting the pictures below and see what happens....

I tried posting and I get a message that says:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the
tags are not allowed.

I guess I'll have to remove the photographs and try again.

I've been playing with the links and it looks like if you click on them it will open the pictures in jpeg. Let's hope it works that way even if you don't have the email on your computer. They are really nice photographs of flower gardens. I just don't understand why they call it a mountain when it isn't. Why do they lie when they don't have to???

Or is it me just not understanding the pictures?

I've been playing with the links and it looks like if you click on them it will open the pictures in jpeg. Let's hope it works that way even if you don't have the email on your computer. They are really nice photographs of flower gardens. I just don't understand why they call it a mountain when it isn't. Why do they lie when they don't have to???

Or is it me just not understanding the pictures?

Hi! Wasn't able to access the specific pictures. Yet in answer to your question there can be plateus or flat areas within a mountainous region. Like the Great Meadows in Skyline National Park part of the appalachian chain of mountains in the eastern U.S. There are also "tables" going up certain mountains which are relatively flat and vary in size. I would also presume secluded lakes up in remote mountain areas. There are also "saddlebacks" which are between two peaks or two points of higher elevation. So they are probably intending to say or intimate those flower gardens are "in the mountains".

Sorry, I can't view the pictures.

To attach a picture, go to More Options, then Browse, and hit Upload after you've found your picture. I think there is a limit on number of pictures per post but I could be mistaken.