Goodbye Jesus

Is Islam a religion of peace?

webmdave

• Admin

A video segment from Real Time with Bill Maher

Bill Maher talks with panel guests about Islam and how it is not a religion of peace. Specifically highlighted here is Ayaan Hirsi Ali, author of "Infidel." She has very strong views on Islam and its treatment of Muslim women.

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2008/04...n-of-peace.html

Having read the Qur'an, I don't believe Islam has too firm foundations in peace; however, if Muslims are willing to live peacefully anyway, who am I to judge them still?

Guest Zenobia

Well not historically, no... and not lately. The Qur'an and the Bible are both nice little cocktails of a few truths smoothly blended with bullshit... their followers drink it down, and then they do horrible hurtful things to other human beings. As for me, I'd prefer to stay sober or at least not visit the same bars they go to...

They are as fun-loving as any xtian funny-mental I ever met.

Peaceful as anyone else held at bay by 1/3 of an inch of spinning copper clad lead.

There are always idiots in the religionists coops..

The only time Islam is a *religion of peace* is when the pieces finally stop.

kFL

There's no such thing as "the religion of peace". I thought everybody knew that.

No. Next question.

There's no such thing as "the religion of peace". I thought everybody knew that.

You got it.

The ones who believe theirs is the "only truth" (how fucking funny is that?) are all terrorists or proto-terrorists, whether xtian, muslim or jew. When you have to ASK if our perception is one of a peaceful religion, then, obviously, the answer is NO.