Goodbye Jesus

Your blasphemous mouths will be stopped!

webmdave

The mistake those targeted in public by zealots like this make is to respond at all. Yelling back, making faces or gestures, feeds their belief those are signs the perpetrators need saving. Instead, surrounding the zealot while saying not a word to them and just watching them rant, makes them feel insecure outnumbered and foolish. Then they leave because they're not getting the response they expected so as to feel superior to those they think are damned for not caring to pay attention.

this video is very disturbing....

there is a similar video i just found where a psycho fundy invades a catholic mass.

fundie mass buster

seriously we still have this stuff in this day and age?? :rolleyes:

I would agree with the You Tube comment that observed the congregation responded perfectly to the Mass Buster. Say nothing while letting him rant his frustration in the midst of those that outnumber him in faith and then stand and sing what amounts to a prayer for his soul. Perfect! I just wish the video had lasted long enough to see the outcome. :grin:

Yeah-- I'd tend to agree that yelling back at them just encourages them. They're getting a fix for their monolithic need for attention.

It would be different if they were, like, open to civil discourse.

But, alas, as it is I guess the best thing is to simply cut off their supply of gratification in the hope that they'll go looking for greener pastures elsewhere.

Like maybe on Neptune.

That "Jesus was a Jew!" chick is my hero. In my opinion the only was to answer fire like this is with fire.

This is what generally happens at my university:

Pity the stormtrooper is a christian...

It's fun to ask them about asexuality. I've gotten responses ranging from "that's ideal" to "how dare you refuse god's beautiful gift?!" and everything in between. Generally, they can't find an answer that doesn't result in everyone around shaking their heads...

One time a girl asked for a vote of who thought the person was going about this in an effective way. Four people raised their hands -- the preacher, the other preacher, and their wives (because of course women can't preach). That same preacher also announced that catholics were not True Christians TM and therefore going to hell. That's a really dumb thing to say New Mexico.

:lmao:

Man, when preachers sjow up on my campus things never get that amusing. I know you shouldn't lower food to the trolls but this was just too funny.

Really, who the hell has actually been 'saved' by this Billy Sunday-kind-of-brimstone-preaching?

Apparently, Billy Sunday was.