Goodbye Jesus

Sick of Cookie Cutter Excuses

Guest SerenityNow

Guest SerenityNow

Ephesians 4

4There is ONE body and ONE Spirit—just as you were called to ONE hope when you were called— 5 ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism; 6 ONE God and Father of all, who is over all and through all AND IN ALL.

Why are so many of you Christians tauting the complete opposite of this scripture? The "Cookie Cutter" to the rescue speal is pathetic, I'm sick of it. Why do EXCHRISTIANS have no problem with this verse but Christians do? You are supposed to be CHRISTLIKE that means you are to be EXACTLY like him, EXACTLY like bible god....Christians, cookie cutouts should be your goal.

Christians....Please, just answer the question, will you??

You might attract more flies Christians to your web if you if you were to leave off the How Pathetic.

It is more fun to be nice as you eat them alive.

Proverbs 25:21If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.    22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.

Burning coals on the head...sounds like the Spanish Inquisition. When I was in Europe I seen a device made exactly for this purpose. It was an iron crown that was fitted onto the victims head. This crown had no bottom, just basket-like sides. Hot coals would then be dumped into the top of this crown, burning the hair and skin off the top of the victims head. CONFESS YOU HERITIC!