Goodbye Jesus

My Theory Of Truth

Guest DashBlades

Guest DashBlades

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in awhile, but oh well. This is my theory that if found true, will pretty much tear the Bible limb from limb. If you are Christian and are reading this, be forewarned; you are entering into dangerous waters.

I typed this up on another forum under the username "Reincarnated". If you want, you can message me on there and I can verify that it's me (ask for the website name, I don't want to advertise).

Before I begin, I will state my beliefs: I believe in both a male AND female God (God and Goddess). I believe in reincarnation, and I believe there is no hell. Though I will not be arguing from my own beliefs, but from a phychological viewpoint. Here we go:

"I will work off of 3 premises:

God is more loving than any person could be

Children project their perception of their parents onto God

Conditional love is not truly love

The fall of Lucifer

So here we go I guess . I'm going to start with the fall of Lucifer, because that's where everything starts (basically). I want you to picture God, Goddess (female counterpart to God, just go with me here), Lucifer, and Michael all as real people. God and Goddess are the parents to Lucifer and Michael. Both roughly 40 years old. Lucifer is 17, and Michael is 13.

If we watch their day to day lives (remember, they're real people, in real bodies) in the home, what do we see? We see Goddess washing the dishes as usual, not interacting much. We see Lucifer up in his room, listening to loud music. We see Michael doing his homework, and then we see God. Who is sitting at the kitchen table with an angry look on His face.

What happens next? God gets up and walks into Lucifer's room and says "Turn that damn music off, boy.". Lucifer turns it off and says "What?". God says "Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in? *yell* LISTEN TO ME!!!! I CREATED YOUR DAMN ASS! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I'M EVEN LETTING YOU LIVE HERE!". Lucifer would say "If you weren't so damn angry all the time maybe I wouldn't be rebelling in the first place! You always want me to be perfect! Dad you're not even perfect! How can you expect me to be?". God replies "You little bastard! How dare you call me imperfect. If I can be, you should be too damn it! *God then beats Lucifer*".

As Lucifer is being beaten by God, Goddess hears the sound of slaps and punches coming from upstairs. What does She do? Nothing. She continues doing the dishes...trying to ignore the sound of "Ah! Ow! Uff! AHHHHH! OW!!!!". After about 5 minutes, God then walks out of Lucifer's room. Looking pissed as ever. He then catches Michael's eye and says "If you ever rebel against me, I'll do the same to you, boy".

The next day, God matches up to Lucifer's room (Lucifer hadn't come out of his room since the beating). God walks in and says "I want you out". Lucifer says "What? What do you mean? (his voice sounds like his stomach is bruised)". God replies "You won't respect me. You always try to tell me I'm wrong, and I saw you talking to Kelly about me 2 nights ago. I heard how you told her what I do to you. So...you're thinking about running away, eh? Lucifer responds"You beat the freakin' day lights out of me if I mess up Dad. Yeah, I'm running away. You're too angry for me to live here. You're also way too hard on Michael. He's a freaking kid Dad!". God then says "You're damn right I'm hard on him. It keeps him in line. That's the mistake I made with you. I didn't scare you enough when you were little". Lucifer says "I may not be able to save him from You...but I swear, I'll tell everyone what you're like. How viciously you beat me. Your business will be ruined. Know what else? You'll never see my children. I won't be a tyrant like you are".

God says "Fine, go. I don't care whether you're here or not. You aren't doing anything for me anyway. But know that if I see you again, I'll make you scream. And by the way, you're not allowed back in this house. I'm disowning you, you little bastard". Lucifer then picks up his bags and walks out the door. But just as he leaves the house, God punches him in the back of the head. Lucifer ignores the pain and keeps walking, until a friend picks him up and drives away.

So why did I just tell that story? Well, because that's how the fall of Lucifer sounds when you put it into real people. Not so pretty, is it? Nope. It's pretty cruel actually. Neither parent loves Their kids. Goddess doesn't even love Lucifer enough to protect him from God. God just wants workers, and constant respect, and will beat your ass if you say otherwise. In the meanwhile Michael is terrified of his Dad, so he doesn't rebel.

What you just read is called an abusive family, driven by what's called the "alcoholic paradigm". Real therapists treat this paradigm with therapy that can take years to even come close to healing. The paradigm usually involves the mother ignoring the problem, the father being an angry tyrant, and one or more children being abused verbally or physically by the father.

It also means the alcoholic (or dry-alcoholic) has a very fragile ego. The second this fragile ego is threatened, the alcoholic explodes into rage at whoever is threatening it. Which is quite easy to do, since it's small and fragile.

It also means the alcoholic has no true "love" for his/her children. As long as they don't threaten his/her ego, there is "love" (kind of). But the second they mess up or fall out of line (the children), the alcoholic stops loving completely, and scares the children back into meekness. This type of family dynamic leaves the child feeling: "I don't deserve love" "Mommy/Daddy only loves me if I'm perfect" "It's okay for Mommy/Daddy to be angry, but I can't" (because if the child ever gets angry, the parent explodes into rage). These are just the tip of the iceberg, by the way.

Clearly, this kind of environment isn't good for children, can we not all agree on that? So, let me make some connections.

Lucifer rebelling = God feeling threatened by Lucifer's confidence because God has a fragile ego. God is also offended that Lucifer would say that God is a dysfunctional parent...which is a big "no no" in an alcoholic paradigm family model.

Lucifer being beaten = The war in heaven prior to Lucifer falling

Lucifer falling to hell = Being disowned, and the threat from his Father that he'll make him scream (which would be going to hell)

Lucifer being cast out of heaven = not being allowed to live at home anymore

Now the thing is, all of these things do happen in alcoholic-dynamic based families. It's not far fetched in any way shape or form for this to happen. So what point am I trying to make? Well, that in order for this story to be true, God must be an alcoholic, abusive Father. Which we all know isn't true.

So then why was that story put into the Bible? Well, based upon my 2nd premise, people project their parents and sometimes family onto the divine. This is why I believe the true nature of God is not known in the Bible. For it has been tainted with the broken hearts of many people. It's a textbook case of the alcoholic-paradigm.

Moses and the Pharaoh

I will now provide further evidence that this is the case in the Bible, by looking at Moses. Moses was raised by the Pharaoh. So tell me, what is any given Pharaoh most likely to be known for?

A: Being loving, kind, understanding, and nurturing.

Or...

B: Cruel, ruthless, mean, angry, needs to have people puff up his ego

I'm going to go with B. Honestly, how can a truly loving person have a slave? Those two things don't go together, slave and love. So I'm going to work upon a new premise as well, that the Pharaoh was known for option B.

So now, we see Moses at 5 years old. He's seen his adopted father, and seen how angry he can be. By this time, he's most likely seen his father say to a slave "Worthless slave. You refuse to do my bidding? Fine. I hope you have fun being eaten alive. You know...lions can be quite playful with their food...hahaha. Be gone with you".

That was Moses's role model. An angry tyrant which could be easily ticked off, and would thus punish severely (whip you) or feed you to the lions. Or perhaps something else, but you get the picture. Given that children have a tendency to project their parents onto God, what then would the image of God look like to Moses? Kind loving understanding or.....ruthless, mean, isn't afraid to whip or kill you if you don't do exactly as your told? I'm going to go with the latter.

Now let's make some comparisons. Would not being whipped or being fed to the lion's = hell? Yes, I would say there's a connection there.

Would the Pharaoh "love" his slaves as long as they did their job? Probably, at least, sort of. He would probably say "good job" and "keep up the good work, you're doing well". Would he stop "loving" them if they didn't perform well or disrespected him? Without a doubt. Does this not sound like God? If you reject Him, you go to hell (disowned) and for all practical purpose, lose His love. Again, this directly connects to the Pharaoh.

What would happen is a slave rebelled? Do you think the Pharaoh would sit down with the slave and ask why he/she was upset? Of course not! He would kill them. Notice how this directly connects with God requiring complete obedience. Rebellion is taught as a sin in Christianity. The connection is obvious.

Would the Pharaoh be known for killing innocent people just because he wanted their city? Of course he would. He's a ruthless dictator! Jericho suddenly comes to mind, does it not?

Would the Pharaoh rape the widows of fallen soldiers of the opposing army? Of course he would. Deuteronomy 21: 10-14:

"When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;

And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her"

I don't know about you, but that sounds a lot like sexual captivity to me. "See pretty widow, kidnap her, after a month you can f**k her. If you don't like her after that, toss her away like a rag doll". A loving God CANNOT say something like that. Though, I can guarantee you than a Pharaoh can.

Based upon what I have just said, I believe Moses did not actually hear, nor know God. He was hearing the haunting voice of his father play over and over again in his head. This is possible, because it is a psychological fact. The alcoholic-dynamic "rules" (which I can describe in great detail, if you would like) stay with a person their entire life, unless they are addressed. Which can take countless years. Something I doubt Moses even thought to do."

I have a part 2 of this argument, just so everyone knows. But I'll wait to post it until a few people reply to this thread. Sorry for the ridiclous size of this lol. 5 pages on word!

Looking forward to responces,

-Dash

This is a cool theory. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to reading your part two.

I don't have anything insightful to add, but I had a similar debate with my mother the other evening about the Moses story.