Goodbye Jesus

Curiosity Can't Be Used As An Excuse!

Rhia

Just thought you all might want to see where the newest pair of Fundies (nenlow & Aaron) are coming from. Guess it wasn't the curiosity that I've heard expressed to begin with. "Oh, I'm just curious - why did you all leave Christianity?".

This is in NO WAY my advocating a board-war.

oh man...

in the days of google you should never have top secret things publicly posted

Just thought you all might want to see where the newest pair of Fundies (nenlow & Aaron) are coming from. Guess it wasn't the curiosity that I've heard expressed to begin with. "Oh, I'm just curious - why did you all leave Christianity?".

How can it be a board-war when those two make up half of who post at Menlikechrist site? :lmao: Guess they got sick and tired of typing to each other and wanted someone else to hear their incohearant ramblings!

Don't know about Aarron, but Nen's post betray a certain level of homoeroticism. There are too many posts to go back and dig up examples, but I pointed a couple out already. Now I see that they come from a website entitled Menlikechrist. What's up with that?

Don't know about Aarron, but Nen's post betray a certain level of homoeroticism. There are too many posts to go back and dig up examples, but I pointed a couple out already. Now I see that they come from a website entitled Menlikechrist. What's up with that?

Not in that way, you perv. ;)

Menlikechrist? Of some reason I can't help but think of the dance and song scene in movie: Men in Tights, by Mel Brooks.

OMG, Hans, I love that movie. If I say I'm Ahchoo, will they think we're calling them Jews?

I wonder if they get their ass's kicked on their own forum like they do on here? :HaHa:

You may not be advocating it, but if I get in a disagreeable mood (to put it lightly) I may have to pay them a visit. :fdevil:

I think it's obvious why they're here...

They're after our women folk!

mwc

Guest Zenobia

mwc

They couldn't HANDLE our women-folk!!

Not to mention -erm - I don't think our women folk would want to handle them either. *shudder*

Not to mention -erm - I don't think our women folk would want to handle them either. *shudder*

I guess it's back to men liking jesus for them then...

:wicked:

mwc

Guest Zenobia

I guess it's back to men liking jesus for them then...

:wicked:

mwc

Yes... as Vigile had commented... they do seem to swing that way :P

But they're going to have a hard time finding any gay lovers in their fundy little world... and I don't think any of OUR guys would be interested in them anymore than our women LOL!

Maybe they could hook up with Ted Haggard?

Did someone mention a website called Menlickchrist? :bj:

Wow, looks like their visit here may have paid off. Their membership has doubled because of it. :lmao:

mwc

Yes, but they will only keep for themselves those who have not known man! The rest of us die by the sword.

They must be shitting themselves, preparing for a full scale invasion now.

When you play with fire (hellfire?) you get yourself bitchslapped.

mwc

I'll wear gloves.

Do they prefer the sensation of riding crops, leather paddles, or a dragon's tail whip?

The safe word is: floccinaucinihilipilification