Goodbye Jesus

If One Is Wrong, What About The Rest?

Guest sugRsuccubus

• Super Moderator

It moves?

:huh:

It moves?

:huh:

You have to click on the image to enlarge it to full scale. It's an interesting image. Once you see it going one direction, it takes some time to see it go the other way again. Gotta admit, I got a little caught up in the illusion quality of it in buying into the significance. Damn, guess I'm not yet invincible. :) It's still pretty damn cool though.

It went both ways

For me man.

It went both ways for me.

I don’t know what

To make of it.

It wasn’t even a dream.

Is my mind left or right?

Is my head on straight?

I don’t like these tests man

They give me quite a fright.

It moves?

If it rotates in one direction you use one of the sides of the brain, but if it rotates the other way, you're using the other side... Guess what does it mean if it doesn't rotate at all? :grin:

And if it comes out of your screen and flies away, you're high!

I tend to see clockwise most of the time.

But it's really weird - because I can change it to anti-clockwise if I concentrate very hard on thinking that the foot on the floor is not the left foot but the right foot. It's very difficult but when I manage to look at it that other way - all of a sudden she's moving anti-clockwise.

Then I feel utterly perplexed as to how anyone can create an image that can do that.

DAMN! You're right! I managed to make myself see it rotate counter-clockwise for a few rotations, but then it immediately jumped back to clockwise... I had to focus really hard on imagining that one half of the turn was not in the front, but in the back, and then suddenly it rotated opposite way. Weeeeeeeird....

I was going to say earlier that I can change it at will, but I didn't want to seem uppity.

It's two dimensional and a foot moves from right to left then left to right. If you imagine the foot behind her when moving right to left, it's counter. If you imagine the foot in front when moving right to left its clockwise.

It was clockwise initially, if that means anything, but I'm a musician and artist too.

• Super Moderator

I didn't want to seem uppity either. It moves whichever way I will it, and at first glance it has started clockwise half the time and anti-clockwise the other half.

Guess I can't make up my mind.

It's a no-brainer.

Think we were seperated at birth, Chris? :lmao:

• Super Moderator

Well, Larry, we do seem to share the same mental defects.

I didn't want to seem uppity either. It moves whichever way I will it, and at first glance it has started clockwise half the time and anti-clockwise the other half.

Guess I can't make up my mind.

It's a no-brainer.

Maybe that's a sign of multiple-personalities? :HaHa:

• Super Moderator

Are you talkin' to US????

Yes, I'm talking to both(?) of you! (Which one is the violent one, I prefer to not talk to him...)

I'm too damn old to be violent. And I am too. :Old:

i think it is ironic that i saw the girl moveing counter clockwise(rational brain) and i am an emotional thinker(means it should have moved clockwise for me).

And that the more rational people(those who think with the linear mind) here saw it moving in the direction indicateing emotionalism.

but i could not will it to change direction. For me the *movement lines* overly suggested counter clockwise movement.

It's important to know that it's not a clear cut between what the left brain and the right brain does. Both sides have some level of rational thinking. The left side is more linear, while the lift is more spatial. I'm a visual spatial learner, which indicates that I'm using more of my intuitive and spatial reasoning for things, or in other words, I learn things from the top-down, organizing concepts before I learn the details. And I haven't seen any text (yet) that states that emotions only exists in the right side. It's not like right-side thinkers are emotionally driven and irrational, while left side thinkers are logical and non-emotional. Probably the difference between auditory-sequential and visual-spatial learning types are closer to how work is split between the brains, and it also hints to the difference how we interpret the world, and each other too.