Goodbye Jesus

Custom Made Religious Jewelry

Tabula Rasa

Greetings all.

I've been wanting to get a pendant made of Sakura's star seal.(Pictured at the bottom.) Even though I don't actually worship the little magician, the symbol does embody for me the terrible awe and wonder of the universe and whatever force that made it. Does anyone know any good custom made jewelry stores online with fairly reasonable prices?

Thanks ,

Tab

post-3446-1220960817_thumb.jpg

Greetings all.

I've been wanting to get a pendant made of Sakura's star seal.(Pictured at the bottom.) Even though I don't actually worship the little magician, the symbol does embody for me the terrible awe and wonder of the universe and whatever force that made it. Does anyone know any good custom made jewelry stores online with fairly reasonable prices?

Thanks ,

Tab

i dont know if he does stuff like this, but i have a friend with a pretty impressive resume as an artist (he does artwork for Guild Wars the game) and sculptor....look at his work (and he has interesting blogs too) at www.josuaforeman.blogspot.com

some of his work is there...you might have to hunt for it.

oh and here is his art site

http://breathoflifeart.com/

contact him...he could PROBABLY do it...

i dont know if he does stuff like this, but i have a friend with a pretty impressive resume as an artist (he does artwork for Guild Wars the game) and sculptor....look at his work (and he has interesting blogs too) at www.josuaforeman.blogspot.com

some of his work is there...you might have to hunt for it.

oh and here is his art site

http://breathoflifeart.com/

contact him...he could PROBABLY do it...

Thanks for the info Rev!

Thanks for the info Rev!

no prob

Greetings all.

Thanks ,

Tab

sakura_star.jpg

That is one beautiful symbol.