Goodbye Jesus

RaptureReady.com

Guest ElGuapo

Guest ElGuapo

Have any of you ever checked out this website? I've posted on it on and off throughout my fundie delusional years. However, to be honest, even when I was into all this xtian crap some of the posters on the board gave me the creeps. It seems that the most prevalent topics can be summed up by the following categories:

1. The "Is anyone else having a terrible heaviness in their spirit?" threads.

2. The "Does anyone else think that the rapture will happen before the end of the

year" threads.

3. The "I keep having rapture dreams-Is God trying to tell me something?"

threads.

4. The "I woke up and couldn't find my hubby/wife/child/dildo and was afraid that

the Lord had come back and left me" threads.

What's so sad is that these people spend their lives waiting for Christ's return and obsess about it constantly. Oh, and I forgot my favorite type of thread,

5. The "Is anyone else stockpiling supplies or preparing a rapture kit for those left

behind? threads.

Just fucking weird.

Rediculous. Rather than spend thier time trying to enjoy the life they have, they focus on waiting for the return of thier fictional god.

If thats not good example of a cult, I don't know what its.

DAMNIT!

The amount of time and energy wasted on waiting for god to return makes me sick. Especially all of the "fallen, crumbling world" shit. Yeah, so sit in your churches and pray for all us heathen sinners in this terrible, rotting world (that we all have to share, thank you very much) and do nothing about making it any better!

:ugh:

Man, this is something that irks me to no end. I just want to start slapping people who say (and actually believe) this crap!

And to top it all off, I used to be a regular visitor to that site.

:ugh::ugh:

(end rant)

Sorry guys, but I have strong feelings on this subject. (this is the "rants" section, right? :grin: )

The scarey thing is that a lot of people in charge are total devotees to the rapture or milking it for what it's worth.

Actually, they helped set me on my path to deconversion.

At one time I had the audacity to question Bush's salvation by thoughfully and reasonably pointing out that his fruits weren't all that ripe, if ya know what i mean.

I was promptly banned from the board.

I was like, WTF?

A big, hearty fuck you too.

The group think over there is terribly sad and kind of scarey.

Too bad none of them can take the time to pry their lips off Todd's cock and think for themselves.

Hehe...here's a perfect example of the shit I'm talking about. Just read this garbage.

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=211309

They sound like really shiny happy people holding hands over there.

"Do you feel lonely and depressed today? Yeah, I know what you mean, this world sucks, I wish Jesus would come back and kill everyone. Whooooa, yeah, it's just like that time I forgot to take my prozac. Gee, ain't the lord a lovin' god?"

I read a bit more of the site..like the News section. Those people are sick! They are commending the police of London for shooting that tourist?

I need to go read something nice and sweet..to get that dirt off me.

They have their heads stuffed with pudding. Patronizing weirdoes. I think we should share the good news with them that there will be no rapture, because nobody is saved, not even them. Nobody is lost, except maybe for those who waste their lives focusing on that garbage.

4. The "I woke up and couldn't find my hubby/wife/child/dildo and was afraid that

That was me once upon a time. I was such a :loser:

Glad I'm over this fear.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. When is this fucking rapture going to take place so all the christians will leave?

I've said it before and I'll say it again..  When is this fucking rapture going to take place so all the christians will leave?

You have to look for the signs. People will be eating and drinking. Giving each other in marriage. There will be earthquakes. Wars and rumors of wars.......

Holy shit! :toilet:

4. The "I woke up and couldn't find my hubby/wife/child/dildo and was afraid that the Lord had come back and left me" threads.

I was getting depressed just reading that thread. Can you imagine what it's like to believe the whole world's about to be destroyed and 98% of the human race sent to hell? If these folks would put their bibles down for a moment and pick up a dildo maybe that would help lift their spirits a little. :shrug:

I am all reading this and them I cam to this line in the post and spit out the sip of soda I had just taken and laughed my ass off

:lmao:

but I did check out the site and these people are nuts I mean talk about your death cults it is just makes me shudder knowing that there are people like this out there and that they are probably having kids and fucking them up as well ya know??

Don't give a damn who dissapears, as long as my trusty FAL stays here..

She is a saint... Or oughta be...

kL

Does it ever occur to these folks that maybe hubby/wife/child/dildo just went out for a sandwich? :scratch:

Peeps...

I used to post on Rapture Ready...

That's where/when I came up with my nic...

I'm not saying there isn't a God somewhere...but if there is...I hope He sends His people outside for some fresh air every once in a while.

:Doh: