Goodbye Jesus

Christian hippocracy

BuddhistCommunist

Christians make up a large amount of the worlds population and that frightens me. Christians are able to do almost anything in the name of their god. Take the crusades for instance, The Pope declared that any christian that fought in the Crusade would go to heaven. The Crusaders that reached Constantinople and throughout the muslim land, Raped, pillaged, and created massive injustices that still effect our world Today, because they believed they were saved anyway so what did it matter. The crusades, when you get right down to it, was the Primary driving force behind 9/11. Supporting Isreal, The Gulf War, and Bush being an idiot was only the icing on the cake. Christianity is one of the primary reasons the world is the dangerous place it is today. Do yall have any other examples or things to add, or would a christian like to debate this?

It's not just Christianity. It's exremists of all kinds. Don't forget Islam.

I think that's a matter of religious extremism more then religion, period.

You are very right Amethyst I was just covering the Christian aspect, Islamic and many other extremists are pretty much the intire reason we are in this situation. With all of this Religious bigotry and hatred, world peace at the moment is seriously out of the question(if it even is possible).

With all of this Religious bigotry and hatred, world peace at the moment is seriously out of the question(if it even is possible).

Perhaps someday, it'll happen. But not anytime soon, that's for sure.

I think that's a matter of religious extremism more then religion, period.

Yea. But they all give the paper gawd power by claiming it to be the werd of gawd. The paper god says a lot of different things. I blame the paper god more than imperfect human beings though. The paper gawd is not a real method.