Goodbye Jesus

My fan fic

Guest Cyranothe2nd

Guest Cyranothe2nd

I write fanfic off site for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hannibal, and Phantom of the Opera. Oh, and a little (very old) Buffy stuff too. If you like any of thse genre's, check em out here....http://www.fanfiction.net/u/105363/

I am especially proud of my WIP, "The Bitter Glass", which is a Skywalker fic featuring Padme and Vader. REad, drop a review, let me know what you all think...

I do also.

You can read it at my website.

Starbase E-prime

Actually, I have mostly gotten out of writing fanfiction and started more original fics.

Ah, fanfiction. How you taunt me by forcing me to write novels instead of simple stories that don't warp minds.

Guest Cyranothe2nd

LOL, I have my original fic too but you won't find that online. I hope to publish someday but *sigh* I have to have the time to get off my duffer and get the damn thing done. And I keep changing my mind about minor things so...LET FAN FIC REIGN.

Speaking of which, I feel a Potter phase coming on shortly. The HBP definately needs telling from Snape's POV.

Guest Cyranothe2nd

Sokudo~ Your site is beautiful and your work is very nice, evocative and thoughtful, reminds me a lot of the almost sing-song quality that is present in the series (subbed, not dubbed of course) and the manga. I left a couple comments. Very nice work.

Amethyst~ Boy, did I miss something in Voyager? True, I didn't watch it that much after the debacle on DS9 (they kill off my fav charecter (Dax) so I refused to watch any more Trek) but, since when did Q Jr. join Starfleet? Is that canon or AU?

I read a couple of your original works, "How Night Stole the Sun" and "An Alien Encounter". Very clean writing style, nice lines and nothing out of place. Wish there was a place to leave comments on the site though.

Cheers to both of you and thanks for responding to my thread.

Amethyst~ Boy, did I miss something in Voyager? True, I didn't watch it that much after the debacle on DS9 (they kill off my fav charecter (Dax) so I refused to watch any more Trek) but, since when did Q Jr. join Starfleet? Is that canon or AU?

AU. (And probably a bit Gary Stuish, to be honest. Keep in mind it was quite a while ago.)

I read a couple of your original works, "How Night Stole the Sun" and "An Alien Encounter". Very clean writing style, nice lines and nothing out of place. Wish there was a place to leave comments on the site though.

Thanks. I do have these up at fictionpress. I also have a writing LJ with my current stuff at Cascading Moondust.

I really do have to figure out how to fix that review box. Ever since I modded it to show new members and the like, anon reviews always have numbers. :Hmm:

And thankee. My epic seems to have cemented me firmly in the "cult" section; I was voted likely to write a story that would be a classic in the future, but no one leaves me reviews, and I only find out that people like it usually through random message board comments. :Hmm: It might be because I'm writing fanfiction in a magical girl genre that ends up being very....not always optimistic. hail to the queen. and standing on the edge of 50% chance. as good examples. Pretty Soldiers is also so long and involving, I'll probably need to start writing Cliff Notes so people don't forget what happened between one chapter and the next new one.

Now I need to see yours....hmm, HP....what ship, if you ship at all?

Guest Cyranothe2nd

My ships for HP were SS/HG and sometimes DM/GW. Now though...*le sigh* Am still in love with Snape and Draco but my stories have all been thrown off by HBP. *shakes fist* Damn JKR to hell!!!!

Ah, good ol' fanfic :D Anyone who would like to read some of mine can check it out here. I've also started writing my first Harry Potter fanfic, and when I get around to putting it online I'll leave the URL for you all.