Goodbye Jesus

"don't Cling On To Me Because I Have Not Ascended Yet"

orlando

John 20 (NASB)

16Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him Rabboni!" (which means, Teacher).

17Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

:scratch:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

He was worried she might try to grab onto him and find out he was just a hologram :HaHa:

He was worried she might try to grab onto him and find out he was just a hologram :HaHa:

LOL. Or maybe he was worried he might suddenly take off at any moment and drag her into the sky with him?

He was still sticky from the cloning process.

Of course he has no problem with Thomas probing around in all his sensitive "glory" holes prior to lift-off. Just Mary. She probably had the clap.

mwc

He was still sticky from the cloning process.

Of course he has no problem with Thomas probing around in all his sensitive "glory" holes prior to lift-off. Just Mary. She probably had the clap.

mwc

:grin:

, -- what was Jesus worried might happen??

he didn't want to catch girl cooties.

Maybe "cling" was a euphemism for "having sex" - and he didn't want to get off yet. :wicked:

Or maybe in this passsage "ascended" refers to him getting an erection and he is not ready yet?

You guys are all SICK!!!!! :begood: