Goodbye Jesus

The best way to fight Radicals

BuddhistCommunist

This site of exchristianity is like a religion in itself. No matter what a person believes on this site, we all came together (whether you were christian or not) To speak out against the christian menace. The site is mostly Atheist, but there are many, Agnostics, Buddhists, Pagans and others. I also noticed You can not really say Atheism, without having religion or the lack of it involved. In other words, whether you want to call this an anti-religious site or not, the truth is people of many religious backgrounds came here to talk about the same thing. Exchristianity is very real and very wholesome, it proves we are thinking for ourselves and not from a book or texts or anything. I consider Exchristianity part of my belief now And I am proud to say that I am an Exchristian. If Christianity wants War Then let us be the ones to ideologically crush them. I think Exchristianity is going to become a driving force in the world, Everyday our numbers grow, Everyday our minds expand. The christians minds are stagnant, our minds grow in wisdom, they believe we were created weak and stayed weak. Most of us believe, through cunning, wisdom, intellect and pure will, we won the spot on the Foodchain, because Our Ancestors were strong. And Now The majority disregard how hard we fought in Evolution And Declare their Gawd supreme and the rest of us weak. I wont stand by and let Radical weaklings tear away our minds and free will that our ancestors fought so hard to give us. I say Im proud to be an EXCHRISTIAN and that will not change!

Tell me, is "Bald" a haircolor?

No but its a hair style even though its the absence of hair... Ironic EH! So please quit bothering me about the Atheism religion thing k. Cause I already explained my apologies.

Danke,

Mazoch

I think it's more like a cult :grin:

cult ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klt)

n.

A. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

B. The followers of such a religion or sect.

2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.

3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.

4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

A. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.

B. The object of such devotion.

6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

So....our government is a cult.

:eek:

I KNEW IT!!!!!

So....our government is a cult.

:eek:

I KNEW IT!!!!!

Hehe! I think the word is absurd! We are all infidels and cultists in some way or another.

This site of exchristianity is like a religion in itself. No matter what a person believes on this site, we all came together (whether you were christian or not) To speak out against the christian menace.

After just reading through the "atheism is a religion thread" and now seeing this, it occurs to me that you seem to have a very loose definition of "religion". I contend you would classify an AA meeting as religion, as well as the belief that if I throw a ball in the air, it will fall, as well as the summary dismissal of leprechauns.

I don't know what you think religion is, but I must formally charge you with attempting to equivocate. It seems you wish to define religion broadly enough to capture any activity or position, for the purpose of being able to say "see? everyone is religious so my Buddhism is justifiable". Am I wrong to charge you as such?

I personally think that for something to be defined as a religion, there has to be some kind of supernatural concept involved, whether it's god, magical healing of some kind, etc. That is what separates religions out for me from things like your average science fiction TV show fan club.

I worship the creationship of John Moses Browning, a *good LDSmench*.

His religion and the ghosts made therein bother me not.

His acts of creation made forth in iron, steel and wood are worthy of my respect.

"JMB puts the OOMPH!! in any Ballistics Party"

kL