Goodbye Jesus

WTF, hate spammers in the Shoutbox

Java

Jew Watcher: Join us! We are NOT a hate site; we are full of good informtion, just like you are about Christians. Together we can stop Judeo Christianism!!!!

That's the current thing in the shoutbox. Jee whiz, all about TEH EEEEBIL JEWS! From holocaust revisionism to calling the ALCU a Jewish Hate Organization to mentioning the murder of Bethlehem's firstborns (which was supposedly by ROMANS idiots.)

Seriously, this stuff makes me wanna bash someone's head in. Or start a DDoS attack. o_o;;

It is very annoying. What he is doing is analogous to suggesting that Alcoholics Anonymous is a hate group targeting drinkers. Being an Ex-Christian surely means you hate Christians, The knucklehead seems to assume.

How annoying.

I will stop feeding the troll.

How annoying.

I will stop feeding the troll.

So will I.

• Admin

When you see things like this happening in the future, feel free to notify me.

Thanks!

Shoutboxes are spamming grounds for trolls though. I used to have one on my personal website till it ended up being nothing but a collection box for pron bots and ignorant racist pieces of shit. :ugh:

But it is fun to use the shoutbox. So I would rather see it reset than removed.

I've never looked at the shoutbox without being confronted by the ugly droppings of some passing crazy who is too cowardly to actually register.

I just ignore the random loonies now. :shrug:

I've never looked at the shoutbox without being confronted by the ugly droppings of some passing crazy who is too cowardly to actually register.

I just ignore the random loonies now.  :shrug:

This is probably the best policy. Most loonies fit a pattern and aren't very interesting. It has been my experience that stupid people are usually stupid in very unoriginal ways.

Well that site proves that something in the Bible is true.

Asses do talk.

:fdevil:

There is a 100 pound hammer for those ignorant and stuipid nails popping up on the boardwalk in the shoutbox..

kL