Goodbye Jesus

I think it's the irony

Purple

.. or maybe I like tragedy as comedy. The title is an answer to why I go to Christian chats.

When I do, I do so on MSN. The below happened today and I do not know if I am sad, mad or just find it very funny.... I will do this to the best of my memeory, I do not have a cut and paste of this, but seriously this is what happened, names have been changed to protect the dense (I am Aurelia's_possession that is my nick in MSN chat)...

Aurelia's_Possession says Hi

Sister_Mary_Dense says Hello Poss, will you be staying for bible study?

Aurelia's_Possession says oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude

Sister_Mary_Dense says it would be fine

Aurelia's_Possession says well LOL looks like Christian chat is out for me tonight

Sister_Mary_Dense says oh??

Aurelia's_Possession says yep either it's a study, or rooms I am hated in

babble about how I am not hated here

Sister_Mary_Dense says What do they say that makes you think you are unwelcome? We have room rules here, no cursing or being argumentitive. Do you go against their rules?

Aurelia's_Possession says I never curse, I see no point to it, and I am not here to argue. Mostly people do not like my name or profile.

Sister_Mary_Dense says I see no point to it either. Well I do not like your name or profile, but it is not my place to judge, I love you

Aurelia's_Possession says How would you feel if someone said they did not like your name and profile?

Sister_Mary_Dense says Well in my past I would cursed them out and oh I got in some fights, even almost went to jail

Aurelia's_Possession says Okay, but I didn't ask what you would do, or about your past, I asked how you would feel now

Sister_Mary_Dense says people have said that to me, many do not like this name

Aurelia's_Possession says okay and when they said this did you feel loved?

Sister_Mary_Dense says yes God always loves me

Aurelia's_Possession says okay but did you feel loved by them

Sister_Mary_Dense says no I felt hate

Aurelia's_Possession saysbut you expect me to accept the same words as love?

Sister_Mary_Dense says yes, I do not hate you

:ugh::shrug:

... Will my confusion at the Christian way of thinking never end? My gods... The... she... Purple I think I am having an anurism...

-Jake

Whoa!

Person A: "To NOT like someone's name IS hate."

Person A: (To Person B ) "I don't like your name."

Person B: "So, you hate me."

Person A: "No, I love you."

Person B: "?????????"

And Xians wonder WHY we find them confusing, walking, talking piles of pig shit?!?

[THIS is why I steer clear of Xian forums! Not having the offender close at hand, I would punch my computer screen in anger!]

I doubt there is very few Xtians that would put up with people that had D/s interest for long.

Guest grammi

pure comedy....kinda like hate the sin but love the sinner

(i dont hate you because youre gay, i just hate that youre gay (like someone can be seperated from who they are :ugh: ))

pure comedy....kinda like hate the sin but love the sinner

(i dont hate you because youre gay, i just hate that youre gay (like someone can be seperated from who they are :ugh: ))

Yes! That is what I have been trying to say in other threads and even one I started...oh sorry, welcome grammi by the way. It's just nice to see someone say what I was trying to say. :woohoo:

It's just nice to see someone say what I was trying to say.

Ever notice that anything you ever wanna say was already said by someone else, and usually worded much better? Hhmmm maybe thats just me.

So Vixentrox, they probaby aren't Ani DiFranco fans either huh? Go Figure

I don't find anything "un-christian" about your username so I don't understand what Sister so-and-so is yappin' about. You let me go on that chat room with the name, "Nirrti" and see how much they start whining.

*"Nirrti" is the Hindu goddess of death and misfortune. :brutal_01: