Goodbye Jesus

Need Survivors To Interview For Book

Bodhi

I'm writing a book about the subject of religious abuse and looking for survivors to interview. If you're a survivor, especially if you were raised evangelical and told that you were possessed by a demon, please e-mail me at bodhi_kat@ymail.com if you'd like to be interviewed. I can keep your name, the names of your family members and any identifying details completely anonymous.

I was religiously abused as a child. I was not part of a cult. We went to mainstream evangelical churches. I was taught to be very afraid of God's judgment, Satan, demons and Hell. When I was about twelve years old my mother told me I was possessed by a demon, just because we had disagreements. I believed her. I thought I was possessed by a demon until I was about thirty years old, when after two years of therapy I finally figured out that I'm not.

In my book I want to tell my story and the stories of others who were charged with demon possession or being in league with Satan. If this describes you, please don't hesitant to contact me if you want to talk more. You'll be under no obligation to do anything. If you decide to share your story and if it's included, it can be kept anonymous.

Bodhi McLeod

bodhi_kat@ymail.com