Goodbye Jesus

Christianity and the O.T.

shy1680

Hey people, I started a post on the christianforums.com about christianity and the O.T. Got some pretty interesting responses, thought I would ask here and see what I get.

1. How important is the O.T. to your particular denomination?

2. Do you follow the laws or practice under "faith" only?

3. How does your church decide which laws to follow if they do follow them?

4. Do you think Jesus practiced and worshipped under the laws?

5. What's your personal opinion on the scriptures that atheist, agnostics, and non-christians use to bring out the flaws and past horrors of the followers of YHWH written about in the O.T.?

6. Why does the Christian churches not celebrate any of the holidays from the O.T.?

post the respnses from that forum.... i need a good lagh today.

Guest Son of Belial

I'd like to see their responses too. You can post a link to that thread. At the very least, post some of the funniest answers.

Every time I ask why Jesus cancelled out a bunch of laws that were supposed to be perfect and eternal, I hear some bullshit about Jesus "fulfilling" the law but not actually negating it. I can never get an explanation as to how negating a bunch of laws fulfills them but doesn't negate them...

Hey sorry it took me so long to post the link. I forgot about this post and just noticed it tonight. It appears my thread got boring and beat out by the flood and miracles debate on cf.com :( . Im screen name on there is BibleMadeMeDoIt :) .

http://www.christianforums.com/t1920218