Goodbye Jesus

Hi! Another Newbie Here

Guest Dancer

I thought I might introduce myself but I couldn’t see an inrto section. Hope I haven’t simply missed it. Anyway, in the short time I’ve been checking things out, I find this section appeals to me the most so far.

I recon I’m non- religious with a spiritual bent. I have been reading quite a bit about Buddhism, Zen Buddhism in particular. But I have a problem, I don’t like labels. I can usually come down on one side of the fence or another, depending on the discussion topic. But nothing is set in stone. Right?

Anyway, nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you and the other members of the board.

I thought I might introduce myself but I couldn’t see an inrto section. Hope I haven’t simply missed it. Anyway, in the short time I’ve been checking things out, I find this section appeals to me the most so far.

I recon I’m non- religious with a spiritual bent. I have been reading quite a bit about Buddhism, Zen Buddhism in particular. But I have a problem, I don’t like labels. I can usually come down on one side of the fence or another, depending on the discussion topic. But nothing is set in stone. Right?

Anyway, nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you and the other members of the board.

Welcome Dancer! There is a section called "Testimonies of Former Christians" where people often introduce themselves, but sounds as if you don't quite fit into that description. Regardless, this is a great place for you to meet people to converse with and exchange ideas. Very open to anything you want to discuss...have fun!!

Deb

Meh...that's "testimonial" enough...it's where you're at...you'll figure out more as you go.

Welcome!

Welcome to Ex-C Dancer. There are a few of us here also interested in Buddhism.

• Super Moderator

Welcome, Dancer.

There are some here who share your interests and beliefs, and others who are more than happy to argue with you about it!

Have fun, get comfortable, and enjoy the exchange of ideas available here.

Welcome to forums. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the welcome, and for the reassurance that I’m in the right place.

Hey, if even a crazed German who honors the old pre-christian deities of his homeland is welcome here, the place is clearly OK for folks like you too :P

Welome, dancer. You'll find quite a few different bents here. Glad to see you around.