Goodbye Jesus

How Long Until The Cries Of "persecution!" Start?

Guest Cracker

Curses, and here I was hoping for a Westboro Baptist license plate just to see the reaction of xtians.

Now if we could just get someone to axe the "Choose Life" license plates here in Florida.

Well, the poor persecuted victims will just have to ramp up their Christian bumper sticker quota to make up for the lost Jesus plates.

Now if we could just get someone to axe the "Choose Life" license plates here in Florida.

Actually, the same plate was considered for Florida in April. Link

Of course we already have Indiana style "In God We Trust" plates.

38192202.jpg

I don't think the "Choose Life" plates are going anywhere anytime soon.

Whaddaya know, I also just found the following plate:

16016645.jpeg

And, to my surprise:

16016724.jpeg

In fact, there seem to be fully 121 specialty plates you can get in Florida (you can see them here).

While I confess that I like the "Imagine" plate and several others, I nevertheless don't like seeing people's personal agendas promoted on ANY state issued plates. That's what bumper stickers are for.

I actually put my name on the petition (via internet) a few years ago, which was necessary to get the "Imagine" plate in Florida. I just haven't had the opportunity to go down to the Tax Collector or wherever and get one. I have seen very few of them.

There is another one that says "support the arts". I would like that one if it were not so ugly. Looks like a big abstract pink bra shape on a blue background.

As is, its just a sea of "choose life" out there.

Whaddaya know, I also just found the following plate:

16016645.jpeg

Apparently, a "family value" is teaching your child to stare directly at the sun. Good fathering skills there.

mwc

I would love to read the Christian comments on this issue. Choose Choice?