Goodbye Jesus

Some Xmas B.s. My Cousin Sent Me

Naughtyhamster

I found this pile of crap in my hotmail account last night. Its from my xtian cousin whose living in Texas at the moment:

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLIDAY

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter & Passover

holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against

Christians, Jews, & observances of their holy days. The argument was that it

was unfair that atheists had no such recognized day(s).

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate

presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case

dismissed."

The lawyer immediately stood, objecting to the ruling, saying, "Your Honor,

how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas,

Easter, & others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur, & Hanukkah. Yet my

client & all other atheists have no such holidays."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client,

counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or

holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says that April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm

14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the

opinion of this court, that if your client says there is no God, he is a

fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

"Court is adjourned".

• Super Moderator

Yeah, that one pisses me off every time I see it!

I often wonder how many times the same xtians can keep forwarding the same BS time after time. I guess, considering their highly-challenged but extremely limited brain cells, they probably forgot they already sent it to me ---- a dozen times!

:banghead:

• Super Moderator

You could always send back another good Christian joke, like . . .

Jesus and Moses decided to visit Earth for old time's sake. As they walked along the Red Sea, Moses said, "Wait. Let me see if I still got it". With that, he faced the water and raised his staff, and the sea parted.

Not to be outdone, Jesus said, "That's cool, Moses. I wonder if I still got it." Jesus then proceeded to step out onto the water. He walked a few steps and started sinking. He scurried back to dry land and said, "Shit! I can't even walk on water anymore. I sink!"

Moses replied, "Don't feel so bad. Last time you tried it you didn't have those holes in your feet."

The entire joke is asinine. I have not known an atheist who wanted to go to court to get a holiday.

Atheists are stupid.

mwc

Send them back this video.....

Atheists are stupid.

mwc

I imagine this e-mail is a hoax used to evangelize and poke fun at atheists, I doubt anyone took a case like this one in front of a judge. Spammers use this type of e-mail to validate addresses. If you get stuff like this, and I get a lot of it too, just toss it and do not forward it.

Since when was April Fools Day a holiday anyway. And one day is hardly enough to make up for all the others.

I second that :banghead::banghead:

But uh oh....God is in danger of hell fire, he called us fools!!! RACA MUTHA FOCKA!!!!!!

I think that joke is stupid and ignorant as well, but spam generally is.

I imagine this e-mail is a hoax used to evangelize and poke fun at atheists, I doubt anyone took a case like this one in front of a judge. Spammers use this type of e-mail to validate addresses. If you get stuff like this, and I get a lot of it too, just toss it and do not forward it.

Unfortunately the sarcasm was lost in my original post. But I'll elaborate without any this go around.

The judge said, "The calendar says that April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm

14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the

opinion of this court, that if your client says there is no God, he is a

fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

Atheists are stupid. They don't believe in magic or our magic book. Let's write an analogy highlighting their stupidity that literally contradicts the mandates in our magic book on calling a person a fool, judging not and the golden rule.

Better?

mwc

On April 1st, people pull pranks on other people. If April 1st is the atheists' holiday, then are the Christians admitting God is pulling a prank on the atheists, thus the Christians are admitting God made the atheists disbelieve and are admitting God is evil? I'm convinced xtians don't even know what April Fool's Day is about let alone what a holiday is.

Without doubt, a crap joke. Christians have so few jokes, other than their religion, that they have to repeat it many times. Or is it because of their short memory span?

I tell christians it was the day the first bible was printed and that it was put together as a prank to fool people.