Goodbye Jesus

John 3:16 Parody

Tabula Rasa

I was chatting with cm christ in IM and came up with this in the course of conversation.

For God was such a psychotic douchebag, that he sent his only begotten son(who was also him) to die as a human sacrifice to himself, because despite being all powerful and all knowing, he apparently is so fucking stupid and full of pride he couldn't forgive two people who had the minds of children for eating a goddamn apple

Very accurate. I came up with one which I've had in my sig for a couple of weeks now.

It really is crazy, looking back on it from this side of things isn't it? I'm amazed at all the b.s. I actually bought.

Deb

• 1 month later...
For God was such a psychotic douchebag, that he sent his only begotten son(who was also him) to die as a human sacrifice to himself, because despite being all powerful and all knowing, he apparently is so fucking stupid and full of pride he couldn't forgive two people who had the minds of children for eating a goddamn apple

That is a fantastic quote!!! :woohoo:

An eternity of worship for 70 years give or take of so-so existence does seem a little excessive, even for the big kahuna.

:lmao: I love it lol

For so much God loathed the world,that he had to kill someone.

God loved you so much that he created the entire universe with you in mind, but you're worthless, so in His infinite mercy, He broke off a piece of himself and sent that part down to earth, to save you from your worthlessness, if in His soverign pleasure He feels like saving you, so that you will have everlasting life, but if He does not feel like saving you, you will go to hell so that His justice will be done. All glory and honor to God.

And the point of going through this entire charade is . . . ummm . . . what exactly? I don't know. No one knows. Don't ask questions like that. It's a mystery.

I enjoyed reading everyone's parodies, but I think John 3:16 sort of parodies itself.