Goodbye Jesus

Gave God My Life , He Took It And I Want It Back!

PIRACYs LADY

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight I would be starting with writing my eXtimony. I am not the "World's Greatest" at the computer so it may take me some time but I plan to add as much to it as possible as often as possible until it is complete. Wish me luck.

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight I would be starting with writing my eXtimony. I am not the "World's Greatest" at the computer so it may take me some time but I plan to add as much to it as possible as often as possible until it is complete. Wish me luck.

Hello Piracy's Lady!

The Christian deity tends to do that - take and not give. Christianity sucks everything from you - your money, your sanity, your self-respect, and your life. This is a great place to recover, so hang out! :)

Shawn

I think my princess thought she could Edit that OP...somebody said you have to have 30 posts under you r belt I think??

Well you are 2 posts away form that love. I would let this one cycle down into the abyss and re-do your extimony.

I will be looking forward to reading it when I wake up later.

Right now you are falling asleep and you look like an Angel.......

I know some of you will be like :repuke: lol, but its true!!!! I do get a bit mushy when it comes to her and the girls....well its hard to be mushy with the teen but hell, whats new??