Goodbye Jesus

Venomfangx Owned. Again.

nightflight

Oh I do so love the sound of VFX getting cockslapped by science in da morning. :D

Guest The Scientific Atheist

Am I the only one that can't help but laugh uncontrollably at the garbage VenomFangX manages to spew out in such short intervals?

Guest Negative Cool
Am I the only one that can't help but laugh uncontrollably at the garbage VenomFangX manages to spew out in such short intervals?

You aren't the only one :)

Problem is, these nut jobs can sound plausible if you don't have much background in things like science and history and if you don't exercise your critical thinking skills, which is probably the majority of people. On the surface, many of these arguments have the illusion of validity, this is what hooks people. And once the hook is in, the constant pressure on the line prevents them from taking a step back to actually examine the claims set before them.

I watch his videos and always wonder at the end, how does this guy remember to keep breathing?

My problem with this guy is his haughty eyes. If I remember correctly, Jesus doesn't like prideful people at all. God made a special place for them in Hell. He might be around 20, but his mental capacity is at 9.

Haughty eyes and a proud heart, The lamp of the wicked, is sin.

-- Prov 21:4

Am I the only one that thinks he's too cute to be that dumb?

What are these young man's credentials?

His other videos sound a lot like what I was taught in Calvary Chapel, he even comes off like many of them.

Ass-hattery High School, and Arrogant Assumption College.

Ass-hattery High School, and Arrogant Assumption College.

It seems he violated some youtube/google act and was taken to task, severely taken to task.

He gets a lot of views though.

Odd fellow, very contrived way of speaking, smacks at impersonating a professor, or hes trying to not let his voice crack, people like that filled the chairs in Calvary Chapel, very 'haughty' and puffed up.

He may be 22 at the most, very most.