Goodbye Jesus

sub-thread from "aww do i have to"

Guest Zoe Grace

A tug of war? :unsure:

I talk to some people at CF.com who claimed to be former witches and who were deeply involved in the occult. They said that they've "seen some shit, man!" that would make me cower in my booties.

All this supernatural stuff like in New Orleans (the new movie coming out soon)...I asked for verification and never get any.

How am I supposed to believe them when they wont even provide evidence?

I'm just thankful (well, I'm not THANKFUL..... I'm Mythra) -

but, I'm GRATEFUL that we live in an age where you don't have to live the rest of your life in solitude after abandoning a certain religion. The internet has certainly opened up the world.

I'm happy to know I'm not alone.

Zoe - I'm looking forward to checking out that site. Thx.

How am I supposed to believe them when they wont even provide evidence?

Which would elict an appeal to faith (or variant) argument.

That means to make Chocolism the only true religion, we not only need "Chocolate is the Taste of Life" website, but we need "Ex-Chocolist" website too.

:)

Which would elict an appeal to faith (or variant) argument.

I even asked someone who claimed they could do Astral Projection (I call it Anal Protection) and they said "well I used to do it, but it goes against the Bible"

I even asked someone who claimed they could do Astral Projection (I call it Anal Protection) and they said "well I used to do it, but it goes against the Bible"

I was telling Heimdall the other day that I can only take so much imbelicylic (sp?) crap from these crazies (esp on the Unexp. Mysteries board) without the feeling that I am being dragged down to their depts of utter ridiculousness.

That guys sounds like he's been in the oven too long.

That means to make Chocolism the only true religion, we not only need "Chocolate is the Taste of Life" website, but we need "Ex-Chocolist" website too.

Hans - we'll need you to write up the thesis behind "Snicker's Wager"..

Sounds like a plan! I'll work on it tonight.

:funny:

Evidence that Muhammad is the messenger of God: That an illterate poor man from the isolation of the Arabia peninsula could not have possibly produced something as marvellous as the Qur'an. That he lived a humble life and attained absolutely no wordly gain from his mission, but rather suffered and was persecuted greatly, just as most of the prophets were. [/color]

Uuuummmm....wasn't Muhammad a highly educated MERCHANT, making him neither poor nor ignorant? Or am I not remembering this correctly?

Uuuummmm....wasn't Muhammad a highly educated MERCHANT, making him neither poor nor ignorant? Or am I not remembering this correctly?

No only that, but he also attained a huge following and conquered TONS of arab nations.

Reading through their testimonies and came across a Christian.

"Testimony

I entered Islam several years ago in the belief that it was a peaceful religion. Had I known it was the HOTEL CALIFORNIA.. you can check in anytime you want..but you can never leave..I NEVER WOULD HAVE REVERTED. I was abused by a muslim man and lost myslef inside this insipid relgion. I am happy to be out and although I lost a big support network of so called friends , I found myself again..

If you are a muslim wanting to get out..you can do it. You need to start building a christian network of friends and talking about it with christians and other non muslims. Go slow and take your time..

But take precautions..They especailly hate former muslims when they speak out..big time traitors I guess.. HAPPY TO BE GONE "

Probably was never Muslim to begin with, just fishing for more future brainwashed Christians.

Guest priorWorrier

It's not so funny when you realize that the penalty for renouncing Islam is death. Immediate death in many countries that practice Sharia law. No waiting like in Christianity.

That's of course if you were born into the faith. If you converted to Islam and then became apostate, then you are given a second chance to think about it. And if you're a woman, you only get life imprisonment.

Christians have come a long way since the days of the Inquisition. They're more refined and sophisticated now. They don't kill you anymore for not agreeing with their faith. They only remind you of the endless torture to come.

Religion: A way to mess up not only your own life, but everyone else's too. And with a clear conscience and a smile on your face.

Belief in demons generally has to precede seeing them.

We generally "see" what we believe, don't we?

And we miss "seeing" what we don't believe.

I already made a "Chocolate Cult" parody site.

http://www.geocities.com/chocolate_cult/