Goodbye Jesus

Driveby Iming.....grrrr

Robbobrob

I just had a driveby Instant Messaging.

The person it was sent was someone I used to chat with on a parenting board. The board itself was not Christian....but there were many fundie Christians on it....I was the token male, token heathen. I had been, of all things, one of the "Religion and Spirituality" hosts (mod for that forum). I have not been there in months, and did not join them when they moved servers and re-set up shop.

So, I just got this IM from one of them. It says, "Happy New Year"

Innocent enough, and then there is a link added.....yeah its the stupid livingwaters.com "Are you a good person?" test where it is not your goodness as a human being that is questioned, but if you are good enough to get into Heaven....and the only way to determine that is by seeing whether you are guilty of breaking any of the Ten Commandments.

GRRRRR. She doesn't talk to me in months, then sends this to me......EFF HER!!!! EFF HER STUPID QUIZ!!!! EFF HER FOR ANNOYING ME ON NEW YEARS EVE WITH THIS TRIPE!!!!

OK, I feel better. :grin:

I see. Blame the messenger. Next time STUDY! ;)

mwc

• Super Moderator

So how many of the Ten Commandments have you broken?

Never mind - see you in H E Double Hockey Sticks.

:fdevil:

So how many of the Ten Commandments have you broken?

Never mind - see you in H E Double Hockey Sticks.

:fdevil:

I'm more of a seven deadly sins man myself. I can knock out a couple or three before ever getting out of bed. I think ab0ut banging Danica Patrick for money, and i'm good on lust and greed. Breakfast knocks out gluttony, then I sit around and wish I had stuff and voila, sloth and envy. :P

mwc

I know, I know....I mean I have broken most of them, but I still have yet to kill.....but killing the messenger sounds like a good place to start, albeit cliche.

mwc

I know, I know....I mean I have broken most of them, but I still have yet to kill.....but killing the messenger sounds like a good place to start, albeit cliche.

I've broken them all except coveting my neighbors maidservant. Unfortunately none of my neighbors ever had a maidservant.

mwc

I've broken them all except coveting my neighbors maidservant. Unfortunately none of my neighbors ever had a maidservant.

I used to be a maidservant. Are you sure you never lived next door to what I was serving at any time?

I'm reading that again. So you're a murder???

Guest Net Eng
GRRRRR. She doesn't talk to me in months, then sends this to me......EFF HER!!!! EFF HER STUPID QUIZ!!!! EFF HER FOR ANNOYING ME ON NEW YEARS EVE WITH THIS TRIPE!!!!

OK, I feel better. :grin:

I feel you pain.

The pastor of my former church had not contacted me over a year and then out of the blue he sends me an email asking for PC tech support!!

...damn near sent him a virus... but I do have some professional scruples.

I'm not minimizing your righteous anger, Robbobrob, but I have to say I'm grateful you got that message because this thread is hilarious!

I still want to know what Christians do with the other 603 commandments of the Old Testment?.....cherry picking is one thing, but acknowledging only 1.6% of the rules is just plain stupid, if it is those rules that get them into Heaven.

mwc

I used to be a maidservant. Are you sure you never lived next door to what I was serving at any time?

I'm reading that again. So you're a murder???

I'd venture to say Chef is referring to killing any animal for no reason at all, which unfortunately I have done many times when I was younger. As a prepubescent/adolescent male, I would kick frogs around my friends yard and we'd also use them and lizards and grasshoppers for target practice with his B.B. gun. I never went bigger than shooting a bird off a power line, but that made me feel very guilty and sorry so I mostly just stuck to the pests that would destroy his mothers garden.