Goodbye Jesus

From Faith To Non-faith Vs. Non-faith To Faith

BobbyCole

Hello all..

As I have been watching so many different videos whether it's on Youtube or any other site, and as I have read the diiferent stories about faith anywhere and everywhere I can, I have a question or two.

I also watch any and all debates with Chris Hitchens or Sam Harris or anyone else for that matter. The Atheist always wins hands down.

Does anybody know the numbers or percentages of people who switch sides? At Any Age? Not talking about particular religions, but just going from belief to non belief and vice versa.

2nd... I recently watched a number of videos about people who said they were lifelong atheists, "Not talking about Kirk Cameron as we know him and his perfect bananas are nuts" Maybe it's the banana in his pants he's talking about.

But just average people who said they really woke up one day, starting reading the Bible and became believers. Or how about the number of people who switched from Christianity to Islam? Or just people joining Islam?

Obviously these people are looking for something more out of life, but what does anyone here think happens to these people?

Just throwing this out there as a conversation piece.

Peace

Bobby