Goodbye Jesus

Barely An Ex-christian But Hello!

MikeyMac

Hello,

My name is Michael, call me Mikey.

I was agnostic, became Christian then Christianity proved itself to be a farse.

I am excited to begin looking around here, the Christian experience only led me to look further for gods and godesses or some spiritual truth. Being confronted with my mortality and the possibility of spiritual workings in the midst of every day life.

Basically it was a bogus trip but sparked a lot of questions inside my pea brain and my anti-christ spirit!!

I knew nothing of christ, tried to have this relationship with christ, he simply wasnt there and I left the pursuit of christ. I have since been told that it is because I have the spirit of the anti-christ! What a goof!

I now laughingly consider myself the anti-christ. So be it.

The journey begins!

Guest QuidEstCaritas?
Hello,

My name is Michael, call me Mikey.

I was agnostic, became Christian then Christianity proved itself to be a farse.

I am excited to begin looking around here, the Christian experience only led me to look further for gods and godesses or some spiritual truth. Being confronted with my mortality and the possibility of spiritual workings in the midst of every day life.

Basically it was a bogus trip but sparked a lot of questions inside my pea brain and my anti-christ spirit!!

I knew nothing of christ, tried to have this relationship with christ, he simply wasnt there and I left the pursuit of christ. I have since been told that it is because I have the spirit of the anti-christ! What a goof!

I now laughingly consider myself the anti-christ. So be it.

The journey begins!

Welcome :).

Welcome "Anti-Christ"! :HaHa:

Yep, you've been black listed by the elite of Christiandom! Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't worry about labels the church put on you, they call everyone that is not a Republican WASP the anti-christ these days.

Nice Avatar. Im rusty with Latin, what does your name mean?

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome "Anti-Christ"! :HaHa:

It is funny isnt it?

Anti-christ because I didnt hear back from christ, what am I supposed to do? I was told keep on believing, stay in the faith.

What for?

Yep, you've been black listed by the elite of Christiandom! Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't worry about labels the church put on you, they call everyone that is not a Republican WASP the anti-christ these days.

Thanks!

You know, to be honest, I am not worried about that label, its hysterical and it bothers some friends that I find it hysterical.

I tell them to just RELAX, its all gonna be ok.

Well,technically almost everybody here is an anti-christ. "He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son e.t.c." (1 John 2:22)

Welcome to the forums, Mikey.

Or should I say Mikey666.....? :wicked:

Welcome to the forums, Mikey.

Or should I say Mikey666.....? :wicked:

You may know this, I did some research on 666 and found it was speaking of Nero!!! And here we are 0ver 1900 years ahead and they are still lookign out for this beast.

It was hotly debated the difference between the beast, the anti-christ, the anti-christ spirit, and so on. For all intents and purposes 'The Anti-christ' is the most common term for the beast 666, so all games aside, this long awaited figure is long gone. They never really got me to buy the 100% word of god theory of the bible, how could it be?

Well,technically almost everybody here is an anti-christ. "He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son e.t.c." (1 John 2:22)

Oh I didnt see you had said that already, yes, technically, exactly!

In the technical sense, and then there is a lot of semantics in the revelation book and pastor Chuck Smith et al's bible commentaries.

So yes, all unbelievers are anti-christs.

Wow, what a put down on humanity.

I don't see anti-christ as a put down.

Its a little like being told I'm anti-racist by a member of the KKK. I'm just like "yeah, so what's your point?"