Goodbye Jesus

Dumbest Spammer - Ever

trashy

Really? You've got to be FUCKING KIDDING me..........

Come to THIS web site, and spam people starting off with the following subject line:

"Dearest Beloved Friend in Christ"

bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lmao:

That is the best....

Oh - Nivek - user name is 'sefonaad' or something like that

Got one too. After the "...in kryast" the mouse pointer marched toward the "delete" button all by itself :P

Crap! I didn't get one! I feel sooo left out! :HappyCry:

I didn't just get one, but TWO of the same fucking PMs!!!

DELETE!

ya me too:

Dearest Beloved Friend In Christ,, Today, 07:36 AM

Dearest Beloved Friend In Christ,

I am Mrs. Sefo Naad from Ivory Coast a Retired Bank Accountant. I'm a deaf and have a Blood cancer; I became paralyses due to the untimely death of mine husband as a sign of shock and heart failures. My Doctors said that it is likely I will die within the next few months . I was married to Late Chief Naad Johnson who was an Ex-Contractor with the government of our Country before his untimely death.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.700 Million {Two Million Seven Hundred thousand USD} with one of the leading Commercial Banks in our Country and as i write you, this money is still in the custody of this Bank.

I have decided that you help me transfer this money out of here to your country through your help to churches and charity organizations in your Country and for Education for poor i do not have any surviving Relation to take care of this money so i need you to take care of this money.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell the bank to transfer the money to you. Please Email Me now through this email address if you want to help me .I Plead you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity. You would be helping a dying woman and most importantly you would be touching the lives of Less Privileged people as that were my Late Husband and myself plans. I hope I would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come. My bones are slowly cleaving to my skin.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

In God's Armes,( PLease you can reply me at sefonaad@live.fr or sefo_naad2008@yahoo.co.th)

Mrs. Naad

i usually tell spammers like this they are going to Hell for writing the e-mail....some get very mad at me for saying such things.....I laugh and laugh.

Seems like someone got rid of the user already, I can't find Mrs Naad, or should I call her: Go Naad (or No Go Naad)?

Wtf???? I was busy posting my favorite recipes this morning when sefonaad was online. I guess my gooey butter cake recipe was so wicked I did not deserve a “Dearest Beloved Friend in Christ” letter. I’m with Gobbler… I feel slighted. Sigh…it’s tough being a heathen.

LOL I got one too. I guess they want to "trust" all of us with the 2.7 million, go figure...

Damn, and I thought I was gonna get it all to myself, now I see I gotta share it with you fuckers...

Stupidest spammer of all time, go to an ex-christian board and open with "beloved friend in christ"... Can you say "brain dead"?

**sniff**

"I'm" NOT a beloved in Christ?????

Me got no message!!!

Am pissed.. Inner Sasquatch want to go ALl PosTAl!

*piffle*!

k

Same here Kevin.

I guess moderators aren't worthy. :(

Kev, Han, the first one of you to reply will get my copy of the spam :P

Okay not possible as I deleted it... but admit it you grinned after reading that :lmao:

Yeah,that was so funny .... :D

Hey I'm usually left out of the spam.

I got this one too!!

Oh the spammer is back, just got a pm this is what it said:

WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU, Jan 10 2009, 07:00 AM

DEAR ONE

REPLY ME TO MY YAHOO MAIL BOX OR MY HOTMAIL.COM (sefonaad@yahoo.com, sefonaad@live.fr )

God Bless

Mrs Sefo

Same name and email address as the original spammer.

edit their username is rtse

Oh the spammer is back, just got a pm ..

AW SWIM, you just get all the fun!

Oh the spammer is back, just got a pm ..

AW SWIM, you just get all the fun!

Don't I though? Sooooo fun to read terrible scam spam lol!

I didn't just get one, but TWO of the same fucking PMs!!!

DELETE!

It obviously must be a test of faith from the good Lard! Blessed Farter, full of crap! The good Lard is sending you a sign!

If I remember correctly, if you ever get an email on this scam, you are to report it.

I've seen that scam a million times, each time with a slightly different piss poor sob story. My favorite one was the piss ant from some impoverished third world nation who need my help to get his inheritance money from his father's passing.

Amazing that there are still braindead morons out there who fall for it. Just like the "if the fat in your frying pan catches fire DON'T use water!" thing that's repeated several times per year and people still get themselves killed, or at least their places burnt out.

Makes one lose all hope for humanity :banghead: