Goodbye Jesus

Xians=bullied kids

Nihil

Ever be talking to a xian about their religion, and they give you The Threat (You know: "You better get right with God before its too late! The door is always open! You aren't garunteed tommorrow, better ask for forgiveness!" etc etc)? Am I the only one who thinks they sound like a little kid on the playground?

"Oh man, you're gonna be in big trouble! You're laughing at me, but, but my God's really big and strong, and he's gonna kick your butt! You're gonna go to hell, and then you'll be really sorry! You'll be sorry you called me dumb... *Sniffle* And you'll be like "No, please let me in heaven" and God's gonna be like "No!" And I'm gonna laugh. *Sniffle* Then you'll be sorry you didn't listen to me. *Sniffle, sob* You'll be sorry... *Runs away sobbing*"

But maybe that's just me.

My dad can beat up your dad!

Guest Son of Belial
"Oh man, you're gonna be in big trouble!  You're laughing at me, but, but my God's really big and strong, and he's gonna kick your butt! You're gonna go to hell, and then you'll be really sorry! You'll be sorry you called me dumb... *Sniffle* And you'll be like "No, please let me in heaven" and God's gonna be like "No!" And I'm gonna laugh. *Sniffle* Then you'll be sorry you didn't listen to me. *Sniffle, sob* You'll be sorry...  *Runs away sobbing*"

ROFL!!! I love this!

Am I the only one who thinks they sound like a little kid on the playground?

Yes.

I think they sound not like the average kid, but like a spoiled brat. :fdevil:

"Oh man, you're gonna be in big trouble!  You're laughing at me, but, but my God's really big and strong, and he's gonna kick your butt! You're gonna go to hell, and then you'll be really sorry! You'll be sorry you called me dumb... *Sniffle* And you'll be like "No, please let me in heaven" and God's gonna be like "No!" And I'm gonna laugh. *Sniffle* Then you'll be sorry you didn't listen to me. *Sniffle, sob* You'll be sorry...  *Runs away sobbing*"

Dude... Can I sig quote this? :wicked:

HA! Just like those Chick tracts...

Dude... Can I sig quote this? :wicked:

You may.

^_^

Next time any of you are talking to a xian, and they do The Threat, or something similar, replay it in your head in the little crying kid voice. Let them wonder why you can't keep a straight face. :HaHa:

Am I the only one who thinks they sound like a little kid on the playground?

No, you're not the only one.

You may.

^_^

Next time any of you are talking to a xian, and they do The Threat, or something similar, replay it in your head in the little crying kid voice. Let them wonder why you can't keep a straight face.  :HaHa:

Oh, oh, you forgot the, "Cuz my daddy says so, and he's smarter than YOUR daddy, and he can beat up YOUR daddy!"

:lmao:

I tend to look at the xians like they're exhibiting signs of mental illness (they are), and ask them gently, "And what else do the voices in your head tell you, dear?"

Gets 'em every time.

Oh, oh, you forgot the, "Cuz my daddy says so, and he's smarter than YOUR daddy, and he can beat up YOUR daddy!"

:lmao:

I tend to look at the xians like they're exhibiting signs of mental illness (they are), and ask them gently, "And what else do the voices in your head tell you, dear?"

Gets 'em every time.

Oh shit, I'm gonna have to use that. :lmao:

Very true. And halarious :lmao:

• 1 month later...
Ever be talking to a xian about their religion, and they give you The Threat (You know: "You better get right with God before its too late! The door is always open! You aren't garunteed tommorrow, better ask for forgiveness!" etc etc)?  Am I the only one who thinks they sound like a little kid on the playground?

But maybe that's just me.

You got that right on the head... :lmao: