Goodbye Jesus

The Lunacy of Al-Gayda

Asimov

Ah yes, I used the term "gay" like a lot of people use it. "That's gay!" or "Omg...ur so gay!" This of course is not a disrespect of homosexuals, so be forewarned. Context, people, context!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4745639.stm

So Al-Qaeda sent out a message to the world saying that Tony Blair was responsible for the bombings, due to his foreign policies....well, no...Tony Blair isn't a Muslim Extremist, he didn't recruit the bombers and train them, and then plan it all and bomb the transit systems himself. Perhaps due to Tony's policies he 'instigated' the bombings...that's not a justification FOR the bombings you fucking dumbasses.

I can't believe that these extremists can even criticize Tony's FOREIGN policy, when THEY are the ones bombing the shit out of any and everyone who opposes them! What kind of fucking foreign policy is that? Hey dumbass, if you think you are BETTER than Western culture, then don't act like pussies and kill innocent people because YOU'RE not allowed to dictate that actions of everyone in the Arab world. Why don't you show that you're not savage, barbaric morons and have a better foreign policy.

Lead by example, not through violence. What you're doing is counter-productive to what you want to achieve, and until you realise that, more innocents are going to be killed, and you're going to have that on your hands.

I hope a God exists, so when you go to Heaven, and shown your 72 virgins, God can say "wait a second...what the fuck are you doing here?" and then takes all that shit away because you're an asshole and don't deserve anything. Terrorism is childish behaviour. Immaturity on a massive scale. You're not interested in making the world a better place, you're interested in getting your way. Selfish, selfish bastards.

And it's not as if the US and UK are any better. They're both led by children. The war on Terrorism is predicated by selfish behaviour. US, UK, if you want people to listen, bombing them isn't the answer. Maybe if you guys hadn't fucked everything up with your stupid monetary interests, we would be sitting pretty. But of course, the Muslims and Hindus can't fucking get along, and Israel is hated by everyone (no thanks to the British Empire...moron fucks) in the Arab world...more childish behaviour.

I'm sorry, I needed to rant. I misused some words.

Children don't act as bad as this, their behaviour isn't childish, it's grown-upish.

Guest Son of Belial

Of course we can thank Reagan for the Al-Qaeda to begin with. We created them, now we have to deal with them. I guess things really do come around...

Of course we can thank Reagan for the Al-Qaeda to begin with. We created them, now we have to deal with them. I guess things really do come around...

I rather let Ronald Reagan deal with them. Zombies attack! :lmao:

ronofthedead.jpg

actually we can thank Texas Democrat Charlie Wilson more than anyone else - and I understand Tom Hanks will play him in the upcoming movie!

Asimov, I agree 1000% with you. Bravo.

Truly, man. Excellent rant. It needed to be said and I'm glad you're the one that did.

Merlin

Ah yes, I used the term "gay" like a lot of people use it.  "That's gay!"  or "Omg...ur so gay!" This of course is not a disrespect of homosexuals, so be forewarned.  Context, people, context!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4745639.stm

So Al-Qaeda sent out a message to the world saying that Tony Blair was responsible for the bombings, due to his foreign policies....well, no...Tony Blair isn't a Muslim Extremist, he didn't recruit the bombers and train them, and then plan it all and bomb the transit systems himself.  Perhaps due to Tony's policies he 'instigated' the bombings...that's not a justification FOR the bombings you fucking dumbasses.

I can't believe that these extremists can even criticize Tony's FOREIGN policy, when THEY are the ones bombing the shit out of any and everyone who opposes them!  What kind of fucking foreign policy is that?  Hey dumbass, if you think you are BETTER than Western culture, then don't act like pussies and kill innocent people because YOU'RE not allowed to dictate that actions of everyone in the Arab world.  Why don't you show that you're not savage, barbaric morons and have a better foreign policy.

Lead by example, not through violence.  What you're doing is counter-productive to what you want to achieve, and until you realise that, more innocents are going to be killed, and you're going to have that on your hands.

I hope a God exists, so when you go to Heaven, and shown your 72 virgins, God can say "wait a second...what the fuck are you doing here?" and then takes all that shit away because you're an asshole and don't deserve anything.  Terrorism is childish behaviour.  Immaturity on a massive scale.  You're not interested in making the world a better place, you're interested in getting your way.  Selfish, selfish bastards. 

And it's not as if the US and UK are any better.  They're both led by children.  The war on Terrorism is predicated by selfish behaviour.  US, UK, if you want people to listen, bombing them isn't the answer.  Maybe if you guys hadn't fucked everything up with your stupid monetary interests, we would be sitting pretty.  But of course, the Muslims and Hindus can't fucking get along, and Israel is hated by everyone (no thanks to the British Empire...moron fucks) in the Arab world...more childish behaviour.

I'm sorry, I needed to rant.  I misused some words. 

Children don't act as bad as this, their behaviour isn't childish, it's grown-upish.

Isn't it marvelously ironic how anyone with a brain who realizes this shit....isn't in charge of our country, military, or even broadcast news/journalism?

Guest RichStPete

Unfortunetly the term "that's so gay" is not so flattering for gay people.. It tells us that gay is not normal... So yeah it is a bit of an insult but I know when people say that it's not an insult to gay people... Does that make any sense?

:shrug:

Unfortunetly the term "that's so gay" is not so flattering for gay people.. It tells us that gay is not normal...  So yeah it is a bit of an insult but I know when people say that it's not an insult to gay people... Does that make any sense? 

Gay = happy, homosexual, licentious, bright or lively, given to social pleasures...I also include stupid, because that is what is meant when someone say's "that's so gay!"

Guest JP1283

Yeah, I hate it when people use the word "gay" to mean stupid, etc. I also hate it when people call each other "fags." Pretty insulting. But whatever.

/thread highjack

I honestly wish the “gay” community had come up with a different word to designate who we are. I can understand why some people find the word presumptuous. :shrug:

Like I stated before, the word Gay has more than one meaning...so when someone says that you are gay, does that mean that gay people are constantly happy, or stupid?

Don't take offense to it, it's only a label and doesn't reflect who you really are; human beings.

Unfortunetly the term "that's so gay" is not so flattering for gay people.. It tells us that gay is not normal...  So yeah it is a bit of an insult but I know when people say that it's not an insult to gay people... Does that make any sense? 

I am gay. It doesn't bother me at all. I think it's kind of funny actually. People should quit being so sensitive about everything, it's not healthy.

I would think it would always be offensive, regardless of context.

Just like n-word is always offensive to African Americans or anyone who isn't a bigot or racist.

Replace the word gay in the paragraph with the n-word and see what u think.

Ah yes, I used the term "n-word" like a lot of people use it. "That's n-word!" or "Omg...ur such a n-word!" This of course is not a disrespect of African Americans, so be forewarned. Context, people, context!

I would think it would always be offensive, regardless of context. 

Just like n-word is always offensive to African Americans or anyone who isn't a bigot or racist.

Replace the word gay in the paragraph with the n-word and see what u think.

Ah yes, I used the term "n-word" like a lot of people use it. "That's n-word!" or "Omg...ur such a n-word!" This of course is not a disrespect of African Americans, so be forewarned. Context, people, context!

Unfortunately for your argument, nigger only has one meaning, was made for a specific meaning, and still has that meaning associated with it.

Homosexuals HIJACKED the word gay, with it's multiple meanings....damn homosexuals hijacking words... :HaHa: