Goodbye Jesus

If God exists, why is it also necessary...

Poonis

If God exists, why is it also necessary that I believe so?

Only because it makes the Christians feel better. :shrug:

Only because it makes the Christians feel better.  :shrug:

That's pretty much it Amethyst. Christians like to believe that they are passing the message, or saving a soul. When in reality it is nothing more than shoring up their own beliefs by coaxing others into their club. I did it as a christian for purely selfish reasons and any honest christian will admit the same "winning a soul for jesus" was proof that I was better than the poor sinning slob I led to the lord. Superiority is a great high.

If god were real why would he rely on the most faulty of his creation to pass on the secrets of living with him/her/it? :shrug: But lets not mention satanic logic :lmao:

PR

Kind of goes hand in hand with, if God exists, why does he require that we have to believe in him? Why not just expect us to be good to each other. Why does he need our worship and adoration? Only a narcissistic being with napoleon complex and inferiority complex need to be praised.

Because blind faith and nondignified ass kissing from beings that actualy exist is an energy that gives bible god sustenence. Without it bible god will die. In order to get a well balanced diet bible god needs blind faith and groveling from real beings that actually exist in order to survive. Only a few people got him pegged and so bible god retaliates by villifying atheists and calling them evil fools who can do no good. Our burning flesh is a savory aroma to bible god and the killing of heretics proved that. Burning flesh is yummy to bible god. hehe.

Because blind faith and nondignified ass kissing from beings that actualy exist is an energy that gives bible god sustenence. Without it bible god will die.

Amen, brother doggy. Well said. People created god, and people keep him alive.