Goodbye Jesus

Why The Bible Cannot Be The Word Of God

Guest Atrakhasis

Guest Atrakhasis

The claim has been made that the Bible was written by men moved by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, if real, cannot contradict itself, but it does throughout the Bible (the Old and New Testaments).

Judaism and Christianity today are guilty of "misrepresenting" Yahweh's and Jesus' true character to their congregations. The evidence suggests that Jesus was actually a Galilean bastard whose followers succeeded in pulling the wool over everyone's eyes making them think he was conceived of a God via his Holy Spirit instead of a human father. Not known to most Christians is that Jesus is claimed to be Yahweh of the Old Testament who told Moses to curse all who were born bastards. Jesus (as Yahweh, "The Word" or "Logos") will not allow a bastard or its descendants for all of eternity to ever enter his holy congregation. How can a god that curses innocent newborn children because they had the misfortune to be born bastards be thought of as a righteous fair loving god who says bastards nor their descendants will ever be allowed to be a part of his congregation dooming them to be tormented in the Lake of Fire for ever and ever with Satan and his Demons? Cf. the below url for all the details:

http://www.bibleorigins.net/MoabiteBloodMessiah.html

Why can't the holy spirit contradict itself?

All the ghosts I know contradict themselves...even the holiest ones.

mwc

LMAO! :funny:

Aaah... It's just a Holy Contradiction. Very clever!

He who grabs the gold makes all the rules.

Ever wonder why churches take in so much money?

At least in this country, it is to ensure that God's place always remains front and center in the public consciousness.

And since Christians are the bodily representations of The One True God , they can act as hypocritical as they want, think in terms of contradictions all they want and still appear holier-than-thou in the public arena.

They say God is made in man's image, and I think man makes two gods in this case: one that is imaginary and that is made of gold.

One can definitely serve both God and Mammon, because they buy a birthday cake any day of the year.

Aren't all contradictions full of holes?

The Holy Contradictions got big holes. What can you expect from a God whose trinity is proven by the triple point of methane?

The Holy Contradictions got big holes. What can you expect from a God whose trinity is proven by the triple point of methane?

I gotta tell ya... I have not met one Christian, theologian, teacher, scholar or minister who can successfully explain the trinity.

Every single one who tries, starts out with some confident analogy and ends up scratching their heads and saying... "its a mystery".

When you get to the question... why is Jesus praying to himself... they get all flummoxed. Then , why is Jesus talking to himself on the cross?... , or how can the devil tempt Jesus in the wilderness- does the devil not recognize him?... and they all of sudden remember they have an appointment somewhere else.

I gotta tell ya... I have not met one Christian, theologian, teacher, scholar or minister who can successfully explain the trinity.

Every single one who tries, starts out with some confident analogy and ends up scratching their heads and saying... "its a mystery".

I've seen a couple of Catholic articles that actually makes a point that it is supposed to be a "mystery," meaning they can't and will not even try to explain it, because it is supposed to be beyond our understanding.

I've seen a couple of Catholic articles that actually makes a point that it is supposed to be a "mystery," meaning they can't and will not even try to explain it, because it is supposed to be beyond our understanding.

It's really because they don't want to be accused of polytheism!!!

edited for spelling... :huh:

Exactly. I think so too.

Exactly. I think so too.

My favorite is the ice , water, steam analogy... and I say, OK, an H2O molecule can be ice until around 32 degrees then water til around 212 degrees... can it be all three at the same time? Duh... I dunna thin so.