Guest Moljinir

Guest Moljinir

Is this a real website or a parody?

"If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

Is this a real website or a parody?

"If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

Well...I laughed...guess they're wrong about how atheists are always sad...LOL

Deb

This site is a long time parody. At the same time, the actions of some communities makes this parody non-obvious, unfortunately.

Guest QuidEstCaritas?

You should feel in the manner that is you. How do YOU feel about this? That is what is important and should be felt.

This site is a long time parody. At the same time, the actions of some communities makes this parody non-obvious, unfortunately.

Are you sure about that? I first saw this discussed in another forum and the consensus was that it was genuine. And they are selling "Free Kent (Hovind)!" t-shirts.

Also, I just found a page that makes a big deal of trying to shut down the Landover Baptist website.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that it's real.

That site has been around for a LONG time and I'm pretty certain they are just hardcore evangelical fucktards. I wrote them once to ask if they were serious and they never replied...

That site has been around for a LONG time and I'm pretty certain they are just hardcore evangelical fucktards. I wrote them once to ask if they were serious and they never replied...

Well, you don't have to be so damned grumpy and bitter about it!!!

:lmao:

Well, you don't have to be so damned grumpy and bitter about it!!!

Hey, that line below my avatar isn't just for laughs, missy!

:P

It looks like the site was made by a bunch of retards to brainwash kids.

Wow, just Wow :ugh: I can't believe I was part of that at one time. I'm still in a very bitter state when it comes to Christians.

I always thought that it was a parody (after all, what is more Christian than forming a "ministry" to try and tear a site with some good points down). Especially the kids page. Look at that husband and wives quiz, I mean it highlights polygamy in Biblical stories.

At the same time, the batshit is strong with the fundagelicals, ergo, this could be a real site, plank, speck and all that.

There is no way this is a real site.

But will Lambuel make a good husband for Ruby? You can help Ruby decide by matching the famous Biblical husbands to their wives:

A) ABRAHAM RACHEL (1

B) JOSEPH LEAH (2

C) JACOB SARAH (3

D) ADAM MARY (4

E) ABRAHAM HAGAR (5

F) JACOB EVE (6

Jacob and Abraham are on there twice! I love it! At least they Didn't have Solomon's wives on there.

There is no way they are selling women's underwear.

20214784v0_350x350_Front.jpg

LOL! Interesting point! I looked around and saw this

post-2801-1233935788_thumb.jpg

Mr. Gruff Chastity Preserver

Preserve your chastity with this Mr. Gruff undergarment. One look at his gruff demeanor will surely scare off any suitors who might be tempted to deflower you.

I'm not so sure this site is real now. I guess Poe's law is correct. http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Poe

This is what I got from wikipedia's Poe's laws

Three of the seven following sites are parodies, while the others are serious attempts at religious expression. Good luck choosing which are which!

* Landover Baptist Church

* 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible - logic states if you can't disprove the proof, it is likely true, and if you don't accept it, you are going to hell for rejecting what Jesus did for you on the cross.

* OBJECTIVE: Ministries

* Rapture Ready

* Time Cube

* Chick Tract - The Last Generation

* True Christian Church of Christ

Answers

ROT-13 encrypted answer: Encgher Ernql, gur sbhe fgrc cebbs, gur Ynfg Trarengvba genpg, naq Gvzr Phor ner frevbhf, gubhtu gur ynggre vf fb ovmneer gung bar jbhyq guvax vg vf n cnebql bs fbzr vaqvfpreavoyr oryvrs. Gur erfg ner cnebqvrf.[8]

After going to ROT-13 website this is the answer I got - Rapture Ready, the four step proof, the Last Generation tract, and Time Cube are serious, though the latter is so bizarre that one would think it is a parody of some indiscernible belief. The rest are parodies.

This "proves" once and for all that the site is a parody (I don't think one internet site can "prove" another internet site of anything - it's like having one book in the bible prove that another book in the bible is telling the truth)

LOL! Interesting point! I looked around and saw this

post-2801-1233935788_thumb.jpg

Mr. Gruff Chastity Preserver

Preserve your chastity with this Mr. Gruff undergarment. One look at his gruff demeanor will surely scare off any suitors who might be tempted to deflower you.

I'm not so sure this site is real now. I guess Poe's law is correct. http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Poe

I was waiting for someone to mention Poe's Law...

It is scary that you can not tell the difference. What is even scarier is that fundamentalists can not tell the difference.

This is what I got from wikipedia's Poe's laws

Three of the seven following sites are parodies, while the others are serious attempts at religious expression. Good luck choosing which are which!

* Landover Baptist Church

* 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible - logic states if you can't disprove the proof, it is likely true, and if you don't accept it, you are going to hell for rejecting what Jesus did for you on the cross.

* OBJECTIVE: Ministries

* Rapture Ready

* Time Cube

* Chick Tract - The Last Generation

* True Christian Church of Christ

Answers

ROT-13 encrypted answer: Encgher Ernql, gur sbhe fgrc cebbs, gur Ynfg Trarengvba genpg, naq Gvzr Phor ner frevbhf, gubhtu gur ynggre vf fb ovmneer gung bar jbhyq guvax vg vf n cnebql bs fbzr vaqvfpreavoyr oryvrs. Gur erfg ner cnebqvrf.[8]

After going to ROT-13 website this is the answer I got - Rapture Ready, the four step proof, the Last Generation tract, and Time Cube are serious, though the latter is so bizarre that one would think it is a parody of some indiscernible belief. The rest are parodies.

This "proves" once and for all that the site is a parody (I don't think one internet site can "prove" another internet site of anything - it's like having one book in the bible prove that another book in the bible is telling the truth)

rot-13 is a parody itself.

There is NO way Objective Ministries and True Christian Church are authentic. Time Cube is just nuts... I don't care what he believes in.. he's nuts.

Landover is a atheist group parodying Christian fundamentalists... and not too badly, I might add.

Four steps is rather condescending and elitist... do they really think they convince anyone by their ridicule?

Rapture Ready is impossibly stupid. They used to have a link to disgusting rude jokes. And it was merely a fundrasing site. Have your paypal account rapture-ready.

Now they have cleaned up their act a little, I can' t even find the paypal link.

Chick tracs have been around a long time... they are tent revival theology...

And then there are these :

http://www.cafepress.com/earthlasthope

Pretty much as soon as I see a Christian site selling thong underwear I immediately discard it as a parody. Thongs are a gateway to sex.